report whit 402 troops inside castle?

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
koldar

report whit 402 troops inside castle?

Post by koldar »

this is hilarious, i have 402 troops inside the castle in all my citys and enemy take report of 1 of mi castles? for what? this game day after day is worst...
Sgt.Gucci

Re: report whit 402 troops inside castle?

Post by Sgt.Gucci »

What are you asking?

Are you an enemy of someone? Your faction? Your house?

Are you neutral, or not, have you done anything, maybe they are just scouting you for a quest, maybe then think you are inactive.

Best thing to do is message them and say "Hey, I am active, why did you scout me?"
"Know its gotta name but I don't know what to call it"
dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 »

I think the op means that there shouldn't be a report because there are 402 troops in the castle. Reports are only generated if the castle has less than 400 archers using 8 scouts.

Maybe not all the troops are archers?
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

Continuing on rsnelgrove, it is also logical because I doubt very much a pike will outrun a scout to kill him but arrows from archers will go faster than the scouts on their horses.
Dellwyndria

Post by Dellwyndria »

Wizard wrote:Continuing on rsnelgrove, it is also logical because I doubt very much a pike will outrun a scout to kill him but arrows from archers will go faster than the scouts on their horses.
Well that was a sarcastic reply coming from a mod

@rsnelgrove
Make sure at least 350 + archers are up and you will be fine. Keep checking after a AI attack .
Thorson

Post by Thorson »

@rsnelgrove: No , it's easy , all you need is more than 350 archers on your walls to be unscoutable.
Dellwyndria

Post by Dellwyndria »

rsnelgrove wrote:
Dellwyndria wrote:
Wizard wrote:Continuing on rsnelgrove, it is also logical because I doubt very much a pike will outrun a scout to kill him but arrows from archers will go faster than the scouts on their horses.
Well that was a sarcastic reply coming from a mod

@rsnelgrove
Make sure at least 350 + archers are up and you will be fine. Keep checking after a AI attack .
lol what? That's what I was saying
Sorry Rsnelgrove that should have been
@koldar
Dellwyndria

Post by Dellwyndria »

rsnelgrove wrote:
Thorson wrote:@rsnelgrove: No , it's easy , all you need is more than 350 archers on your walls to be unscoutable.
I am not the one confused about how many archers it takes to stop a scout report in this thread lol. I am not the guy who posted this thread
But you are so nice people just want to talk with you :D
Voltair

Post by Voltair »

koldar wrote:this is hilarious, i have 402 troops inside the castle in all my citys and enemy take report of 1 of mi castles? for what? this game day after day is worst...
Did the castle he received a successful scout report on have any damage from any other source such as an AI Castle and/or Siege Camp ?
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Voltair wrote:
koldar wrote:this is hilarious, i have 402 troops inside the castle in all my citys and enemy take report of 1 of mi castles? for what? this game day after day is worst...
Did the castle he received a successful scout report on have any damage from any other source such as an AI Castle and/or Siege Camp ?
he had 402 troops in castle but not 350 or more of that 402 were archers so he got report
Yoooooooooo

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”