Looking forward to USA-2

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Priest Guardian

Looking forward to USA-2

Post by Priest Guardian »

Now that usa-1 has gone age 2 its only a matter of weeks before we see a new USA - 2 world

I am looking forward to it actually. So that all the mischief players can move on from W-9 to a new stomping ground. That will put things a little more in its true perspective on W-9

Ya, Ya so it will drop the population from its solid 8000+ since day 1. But at least the ones that will remain will be the ones who want to play

So I say so long to the ones that did not make the cut and hello to any new players looking to try the game :)
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
meatball2k

Re: Looking forward to USA-2

Post by meatball2k »

@priest

Do you realise that there is mischief players mainly because the life of this world has been sucked out of it by this super alliance. Yes I am in it but my activity levels are low due to having a serious lack of interest in wiping out any house that shows abit of fighting spirit.

If the world didn't have super alliance then maybe these mischief players would actually have factions in a house but because its easy for people to be wiped out they just choose to join the alliance which leaves mischief players to wonder the world searching for people to annoy.

When USA2 opens all you will have left is 70% alliance members 25% neutral/farmer houses and 5% annoying players.

yes the game is not all about war but competitive play keeps a lot of people active and when you lose that you are just left with people who like to do "reasource management" and deal with houses that may show ambition then just get wiped out within a few days

In my opinion Euro server is by far the best and w9 although did have potential for new people to take land and titles has been ruined by the only big spenders joining together to form a dominant alliance which cannot be touched.
Priest Guardian

Wizard wrote:That is very likely thats why I rather sit in my old world 1 with my huge armies and tons and tons of unplayed cards. These players making threats in new worlds don't dare do the same in that world because it is populated by a lot of experienced players who wouldn't take that at all and would just crush these guys like bugs.

To me if you wish to be an * in game go play evony and enjoy the bots lol
wow, with some of the comments made by game moderators lately it makes me wonder why the rage? In my eyes it only makes FF look bad :(
Priest Guardian

W-1 only has just over 5000 players, that statistic speaks for itself
Priest Guardian

Sithragan wrote:There is no way there are 8,000 "active" players on this world. You would be lucky if it is a quarter of that. I saw a parish sit for a week without anybody in it...
well stats are just that. unbias stastics

so no matter how you want to look at the Leaderboards you can still compare its #'s to other worlds and get a good view of populations. Since if you are claiming 20%(just to pick a random %) are inactive , you can easily say the same about other worlds. So its still the same comparison
Priest Guardian

Sgt.Gucci wrote:5,000 for W1 is good.
considering W-2 is 2500 players
King Stannis

Post by King Stannis »

Priest Guardian wrote:
Sgt.Gucci wrote:5,000 for W1 is good.
considering W-2 is 2500 players
W2 is then beter then W5 people with 2 villages or more is 1251. And if you would include 1 village people to it would be 2137.

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”