who stole my great faction name ????

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Lord Darko900

who stole my great faction name ????

Post by Lord Darko900 »

who stole my great faction name in world 5 ? just tell me who !!

who.JPG
who.JPG (190.93 KiB) Viewed 2368 times
Yoooooooooo
MechJosh0

Re: who stole my great faction name ????

Post by MechJosh0 »

It's not been stolen, it's just you're not allowed to spread false information.

Android > iOS

Need help with timing your attacks? http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 93&t=27479
Dellwyndria

Post by Dellwyndria »

:lol:
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

MechJosh0 wrote:It's not been stolen, it's just you're not allowed to spread false information.

Android > iOS

nope it's not false anyway bu that should get fixed didn't know about that ,,,, but the warning message should be changed ( already exist ) isn't true
Yoooooooooo
MechJosh0

Post by MechJosh0 »

Lord Darko900 wrote:
MechJosh0 wrote:It's not been stolen, it's just you're not allowed to spread false information.

Android > iOS

nope it's not false anyway bu that should get fixed didn't know about that ,,,, but the warning message should be changed ( already exist ) isn't true
Android is better than iOS. Trust me, I'm an engineer.

But on topic, it could be that 'Apple' is taken. Have you tried adding a random character at the end of the faction name just to check if it's really the name or the short name, or even the motto.
Need help with timing your attacks? http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 93&t=27479
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

MechJosh0 wrote:
Lord Darko900 wrote:

Android > iOS

Android is better than iOS. Trust me, I'm an engineer.

But on topic, it could be that 'Apple' is taken. Have you tried adding a random character at the end of the faction name just to check if it's really the name or the short name, or even the motto.
yes it was faction short name but just disbanded faction right after creating since you said i'm not allowed to spread false info ,, even though it's ture ;)
Yoooooooooo
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

Well from what I have seen quite often between Android and Ios, android has by far the better multitasking system over the iphone, so much so that I don't even understand why Iphone sells in first place, my best bet on the issue is simply ignorance of people using these phones.

My best example in this instance is my brother in law hes a super mac freak and only swear by mac computers and phones and had all the Iphone since they came out, he switched cellphone provider because his brother worked for a provider that doesn't accept Iphone and now has an android phone and he cant believe how much better his phone is with android even if he still swears on mac for everything now he totally understand when it comes to phones androids are way better.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”