The Fourth Age (Age IV) features faster gameplay with increased army speeds, more parish building upgrade levels for maximum production, the ability for players to hold additional villages and the new Military School.
1. Amount of Villages Increased - 40 Maximum
[td0]Crown Princes may now access up to 40 villages.[/td0][/tr][/table0]
2. Parish Capital buildings level increase
[td0]Parish Buildings will have five extra levels available.[/td0][/tr][/table0]
3. Military School
[td0]The Military Schools unlock Bombards. These are a defensive structure for your castle. They have full map range will fire randomly and some random splash damage.[/td0][/tr][/table0]
4. No extra honour cost when owning 10 or more villages
[td0]Players who own more than 10 villages will no longer have to pay the extra honour cost to regain a village, if one of their villages is captured.[/td0][/tr][/table0]
5. The Faith Point costs of Interdiction will be increased
6. All markets (Exchanges) cleared of all goods and prices reset to original 150.
7. All Factions/Houses disbanded.
8. The rate at which Glory is gained has been rebalanced.
9. Weapons will not be available to purchase from markets.
10. Army and Scout speed increased to 3x of Age 1.
11. Houses limited to 3 factions. The first faction to apply is accepted automatically, all other factions must be voted in.
For more information visit The Fourth Age on the Stronghold Kingdoms Wiki.
All players who were members of the winning House at the end of the previous age have received a Quest Wheel Spin and will receive the following in-game prizes at the beginning of Age 4:
5 x Quest Wheel Spins
1 x Ultimate Random Pack
5 x Super Random Packs
10 x Random Card Packs
The transition of World 5 to the Fourth Age is due to take place on Thursday June 12th at noon GMT. At 11:00 GMT we will require at least one hour of downtime across all game worlds.
We hope you enjoy the new Age!