Truely random or cruel

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
StarReaper

Re: Truely random or cruel

Post by StarReaper »

probably a few i didnt even know about as well :)
Sudema

Post by Sudema »

18, No... we didn't drop out cause of we didn't get what we wanted
It would have meant our faction was split into 3 parts?

13, No... we didn't drop out cause of we didn't get what we wanted
Not sure why you even consider me dropping them ... we dropped to help some friends and allies?

16, No... we didn't drop out cause of we didn't get what we wanted
you know this more than anyone... bullying and backstabbing which destroyed the H16 identity, made us not be part of h16 anymore.

Please, next time you accuse us of doing something, come with some facts and something thoughtfull
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

lol you can try to twist it anyway you want Sudema, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY at the end of the day we can go back and forth about everyone thinking your a snakey little backstabber :) but that video link shows H16s offical stance on the matter.
Sudema

Post by Sudema »

StarReaper wrote:lol you can try to twist it anyway you want Sudema, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY at the end of the day we can go back and forth about everyone thinking your a snakey little backstabber :) but that video link shows H16s offical stance on the matter.

Lol, I am the backstabber all in a sudden?
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

Its not an all of a sudden thing.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

who doesnt love abit of treachery
robh

Post by robh »

Hahaha Starreaper accusing other people of backstabbing? Really? Well that is funny.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

hahaha yeah good old SR has the shakiest reputation in the game right now due to all his double dealings and his red wedding shenanigans on the euro server.
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

Say what you want but you will be hard pressed to find someone that i made an agreement or a deal with that I flipped on. Pretty much if i give my word on something I see it through.

If i dont give my word or agree to something, then hey life is fluid and theres always multiple sides to each story.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

yeah your right there is multiple sides to every story, everyone thinks there own version is right so if we all thnk we are right then who is wrong. You think there was no treachery involved in the white wedding but the other guys in your house at the time thinnk yor a treacherous backstabber, and you did backstab alot of them who had no idea about your side of the story so to them your a backstabber, but to you you did the right thing. So there right, your right, where all right....and we are all treacherous bacstabbers.....beauty of SHK....:-)

Glad to see you bac on forums SR, you just recoverng from your fight in Scotland and taking a break? I see you have a faction in w7 again as well didnt you say you where going to open them all up and leave the dead wrld behind you? :-)

Return to “World 7 Lounge”