Third Age

This World 8 forum has been closed following the world closure.
nizzmo

Third Age

Post by nizzmo »

when is the Third Age going to begin?
House 10 have eliminated all other houses in glory rounds & now they still going for glory on their own???
nizzmo

Re: Third Age

Post by nizzmo »

ok thanks
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

in 377 days to third age pretty funny
Yoooooooooo
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

yeah its funny but then again this world is a laughable.

It comes to soemthign when in a war game all the fighters and main farmers join 1 house/alliance. Sit back farm quall the odd rebellion every 100 days then farm again, it seems though this is the mentality of gamers on all new worlds apart from euro world. Its a shame though as those type of gamers are now the majority and the ones who do want to fight without alliances or the minority.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

you know sometimes people complain about the achievement ( Loyal Member ) it need 365 days for diamond this world ended in 377 i don't think there was a faction by day 12 ?

what i want to say is no one in this world has right to complain about getting that achievement to diamond
Yoooooooooo
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

in world 1 3rd age i got it till gold

in world 2 which i have been playing more i didn't got it because of friendly attack or creating another faction to the main one ,, etc

but i hope i will get it in 4th age till now from the 2nd day i'm in a faction with my friends of my old faction not going to change it

world 2 many people have it as diamond as world 2 had h2 which was dominant till 6 stars or more i think ( not all the land )
then 6 month of war between h4 and h2 then 12 stars for h4 not holding the whole world i think
Yoooooooooo

Return to “World 8 Lounge (Closed)”