Wolf Castles

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
DontBeaWuss

Wolf Castles

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Why oh why, when I defeat one wolf castle, another appears the following day and, when I finally defeat that one, another one appears the following day after that - rinse and repeat.....is there no variety left in this game???
FORTKNOX.

Re: Wolf Castles

Post by FORTKNOX. »

Either you are rank Crown Prince or another player in your parish is a Crown Prince

I do agree however, just because a CP exists should not mean wolf castle obsolite
Veteran player of World-7 Exclusively
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Just hope that you will get a paladin castle pop up then your safe.
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

Almost all Wolf castles can be taken out with 1 full 500 man army.
Fatal

Post by Fatal »

DavidSpy wrote:This phenomenon seems to occur when you delay dealing with a wolf castle and by the time it's dealt with it is overlapping the spawn cycle for the next AI castle leading to an almost immediate (12 hours or so) AI spawn. If you want to keep your parish clean you should aspire to remove the AI castle asap.
True. If you remove it right after spawn, you get 2 days rest. If you kept it for a week, next one will spawn in <12 hours after removal. And it's truely annoying when you have 15+ parishes and non of them has big enough tax income to deal with wolf castles due to low server population. Parishes are quite empty but because of me in them a wolf castle spawns...
Left you 7.05.2014

Unbreakable feral spirit

Return to “World 7 Lounge”