Squaker passed away ... so sad

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
unuBeat

Squaker passed away ... so sad

Post by unuBeat »

first of all i must begin with : sorry with my bad English

Hello mates from world 1 .... i don't know how to say that but as how the topic say my best friend Squaker died .... he was killed in a accident .. a car crash him while he was driving he's motorcycle from behind that guy in the car was completly drunk .... i was behind that car on my motorcycle too and that guy was very very much drunk from what i saw + the police analyze ... i allmost died too from that shock i just did saw ... driving like 500 m or less/more with no consequence .. when i saw that my brain just blocked .... i did just realized that till the guys from the opposite lane of traffic flashed with me with the light's like insane people from the first person who saw that till the last one i manged to see... i don't know how much range i did route but i stop after some meters / km cause of police squad in a random place seeing me with no reflexes driving through all bands / between cars .. they turned the light's on + alarm and i was keep driving with nothing in my mind but in a few seconds / minutes .. i was " back " driving 5 km on the chase after me from what they told me
after i completly stop on the middle band the police " managed to stop behind me or so .. with the reason with no-one crash me too or to involve someone in accident too or so " .. cause i was completly out of this world too .. they took me test for drunk + drugs on that moment and i accepted that i don't know how .. and all was negative .. they was asking me why i didn't had consequence but i was quiet i had no words for few minutes .. after that i reply to that with what happened ( i managed to explain them very few ) and they did understand .. in that moment they told me to park on sidewalk and i did so and they they told me to turn off my motorcycle and took my key .. after i did park on the sidewalk i turned my head back and i saw them turing back and going to that place where the accident happen or on the way .. i keep think what did happen and could not realize that .. till the moment i did .. when i did to realize i was still asking my self where is the key to start the engine / i did rember where was my 1st key and after that i did pull up the basket having my second key in it .. turned back too on the sidewalk and keep driving till the accident place .. when i was here i was completly in sock after the sock i had ..My best friend / brother he was always my brother not FRIEND .. he's body was split into pieces cause of the pillars of the sidewalk .. maibe is to early to say that but i didn't sleep like 5 days .. closing my eyes even now .. i have no words .. the best psychologist from my country couldn't help me .. [ i don't need gratitude from you i know i can pass this on some day/s .. this might sound harsh but don't think about me ] the police keep askin me what the * did happen here and i had no words i couldn't say anything .. i had no words till like 15-20 minutes passed away .. there was a massacre .. not even calling the best emergency in this world they could't do something or reasamble the pieces from he's body to bring him back to life ..till i did start this topic passed 1 week 2 days 16 hours 47 minutes 29 secounds .. he's body was incenerated buried on the cemetery Belu on Bucharest and i can take you there [ the people from my country Romania to put a flower & condolances to Squaker ] i know this might sound like a joke or what ever you consider about what happen to Saintsone on world 1 .. but the ppl who can feel my pain and feel they can send even 1 hour id to him please do so .. you know me & Squaker did fight for house 17 from the beging && and fight all the houses who was against and made many enemy or few please this .. is my last desire/wish send him ID after that i will quit too i will not involve anymore into this world or into this game .. please i beg you with tears in my eyes !! and whoever don't trust me i can prove you that taking a picture from the cemetery he is buried .. this will mean alot of pain for me but i will do so .. please help me ID he's village i don't have any fp left only 3.000 !! i will give him all and even more for the friendship he share with me

for my best friend

Squaker REST IN PIECE BROTHER .. HEAVEN is now your home
unuBeat

Re: Squaker passed away ... so sad

Post by unuBeat »

i BEG BEG BEG the administrators / moderators of this world to change he's village name into RIP Squaker my BROTHER so .. please to that TO ME !!! PLEASE
Queen Mab

Post by Queen Mab »

I'm so sad to hear about this. RIP Squaker, old friend and brother in arms.
My thoughts to friends and relatives.
Rise from ashes into legends
delta2k17

Post by delta2k17 »

RIP Squaker

Was a honor to fight agaisnt you :)
Kedavra

Post by Kedavra »

RIP
RoonZilla

Post by RoonZilla »

RIP Squaker.
abhuabhi

Post by abhuabhi »

RIP Squaker.Very sad to hear about this . He was my officer when i joined this game learned few things from him about the game ..
saintsone

Post by saintsone »

RIP Squaker! We had our run-ins from time to time but no-one deserves such a fate. You will be sorely missed by many and glad you are now in a better place than this * on Earth. I remember how i felt qwhen i saw the monks coming to my village so i will send from all my villages id to your village.

Vale Squaker

Saintsone
emplexity

Post by emplexity »

saintsone wrote:RIP Squaker! We had our run-ins from time to time but no-one deserves such a fate. You will be sorely missed by many and glad you are now in a better place than this * on Earth. I remember how i felt qwhen i saw the monks coming to my village so i will send from all my villages id to your village.

Vale Squaker

Saintsone

You owe me about 48hrs of ID :/ <3

On a serious note, RIP, my friends father also passed away in a car accident. I hope alcohol wasn't involved :(
#1 knob in world 1
df enes df

Post by df enes df »

RIP Squaker, I will miss you in the days of war :)

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”