Bugs & Suggestions

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
Fatal

Bugs & Suggestions

Post by Fatal »

Bugs:
1. Troops selection through Gtrl button suddenly turns off. Especially * off when you have 50sec to setup an attack and it appears so that you must restart the client in order to make it work again.
2. When you log out of 1 world, log into another and then backwards, shields over player's villages don't pop up correctly or don't appear at all. It also require client restart to fix.
3. When placing troops in castle you automaticly set to 3x3 formation but actually it's set to placing 1 unit (1x1 formation) so you must change to 1x1 and then to 3x3 backwards.
4. As it was mentioned, you can't possibly stay 52 weeks in the same faction. As I also noticed, if you create your own faction and stay alone in it, you will be dropped in a certain time period, I checked in world 6. I was not reset due inactivity = logged in ofter enough but once I noticed I don't have my 1 player faction any more, and why ?

Sugestions:
1. The ability to give your parish/county votes. It often happens that steward wants to pass his post to another player by his own will (vacation mode, relocation, maybe something else) so why previous and next steward must spend FPs to cast 100+ votes or wait weeks voting naturally and another weeks to change backwards in case the person is out of VM ?
2. Save village layout function similar to castle layout. It would allow to quickly replace building after x1 ransack and make it easier to define where exactly to place granary/inn/stockpile if you just started building the village and you are not a premium player. When you click "restore infrastructure" all the buildings you don't have atm appear transparent and you choose which one to place.
Left you 7.05.2014

Unbreakable feral spirit
Fatal

Re: Bugs & Suggestions

Post by Fatal »

I forgot to add. Industry pack should be renamed into banqueting pack. In 90% cases an industry pack contains 5/5 banquting cards, in the other 10% cases 1 card is actually for industrial bonus.
Left you 7.05.2014

Unbreakable feral spirit
rsnelgrove

Post by rsnelgrove »

Fatal wrote:Bugs:
2. When you log out of 1 world, log into another and then backwards, shields over player's villages don't pop up correctly or don't appear at all. It also require client restart to fix.
This is the most annoying bug in the game for me right now.
emplexity

Post by emplexity »

I agree with all, especially village layout.

Only one problem with 'giving' votes, a county where a house has backup sheriffs - they can just always rotate their votes so the enemy can never flip the county,
#1 knob in world 1
Fatal

Post by Fatal »

emplexity wrote:I agree with all, especially village layout.

Only one problem with 'giving' votes, a county where a house has backup sheriffs - they can just always rotate their votes so the enemy can never flip the county,
Did not think of this. So let them be given once a certain time period.
Left you 7.05.2014

Unbreakable feral spirit
dobbles81

Post by dobbles81 »

i think a more simple solution to the votes issue would be to come from a slightly different angle. if the problem is, its too hard to do a friendly transfer because of accumulated votes, simply add a resign button. that would take your votes down to zero instantly. then whomever you want to take over would only need 1 monk or the normal 3 stored votes from that day. it would prevent any exploits from votes getting transferred as there would be none.
dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 »

Haha I got a suggestion. You know how they have a warning message when you attack wolf lair, bandit camp, ai castle when it is out of your honor range that you won't get any honor.

How about doing the same warning message when buying or sending ale to a village that doesn't have the inn?
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

dobbles81 wrote:i think a more simple solution to the votes issue would be to come from a slightly different angle. if the problem is, its too hard to do a friendly transfer because of accumulated votes, simply add a resign button. that would take your votes down to zero instantly. then whomever you want to take over would only need 1 monk or the normal 3 stored votes from that day. it would prevent any exploits from votes getting transferred as there would be none.

do you know if a sheriff sit on 1 or 3 votes will lose his/her county in the same day of becoming sheriff ?
Yoooooooooo
dobbles81

Post by dobbles81 »

Lord Darko900 wrote:
dobbles81 wrote:i think a more simple solution to the votes issue would be to come from a slightly different angle. if the problem is, its too hard to do a friendly transfer because of accumulated votes, simply add a resign button. that would take your votes down to zero instantly. then whomever you want to take over would only need 1 monk or the normal 3 stored votes from that day. it would prevent any exploits from votes getting transferred as there would be none.

do you know if a sheriff sit on 1 or 3 votes will lose his/her county in the same day of becoming sheriff ?
huh?
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

i mean if you be sheriff with 1 or 3 votes someone else will vote himself/herself even if they have 1 parish even or enemy
Yoooooooooo

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”