Current wars on W7

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
Sir Glennalot

Re: Current wars on W7

Post by Sir Glennalot » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:54 pm

It is idiotic, it kills the spirit of players, it kills the server slowly, every person that rests the chances are they will not return. Thus meaning the world slowly dies more and more. If you have the power to make a world competitive then use it to your advantage don't use the power to boost your ego and kill the server.
I have decided that any world I get reset on now I won't play on anymore apart from World 5 (I play on 5,6,7, Poland and Euro1) as I just couldn't be bothered starting again. Fortunately on W7 I am in a parish with a good steward who doesn't mind if I monk myself in from time to time to use the parish for my own needs.
I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:02 am

You should return and terrorize the ones who reset you. :twisted:
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:37 am

@ SR its easy to raze a castle if someone is ofline but to reset someone completely is who different ball game especially if there part of a decent faction and a high level. You would also need a lot of vassal armies to raze say 10 villages without person getting on and his faction not noticing all the attacks. Usually you would also know if you where in a war and some of your villages would be on ID.

I always say if you get reset its because you let yourself get reset and you just don't care anymore or the odds are stacked heavily against you so you just give up. I have never been close to being reset in any server that I have actively played. If I wanted to stay in a server I would not usually put myself in a position to be reset either.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”