how do i increase my army size

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
mala1610

how do i increase my army size

Post by mala1610 »

Hi guys

How do increase my army size it says ... not enough army space ... i have only 150 units for my castle.

Thanks
meatball2k

Re: how do i increase my army size

Post by meatball2k »

Place all your barracks to have maximum army in your castle if you have done all that then you just need to research command. If command is maxed that eneables you to attack with 500 men but you also need to place all barracks in castle to put down maximum troops in defence.

So if you do all that you will see your problem vanish :-)
mala1610

Post by mala1610 »

thanks for the reply..
will try thanks
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

If this wasn't the answer you were looking for let me know I got a lot more details I can give you.
mala1610

Post by mala1610 »

Wizard wrote:If this wasn't the answer you were looking for let me know I got a lot more details I can give you.
Please could you help... my army says "max army size 500" i only have 96 troops in defence. I have 28 barracks in my castle .. it says my guard house capacity is 300...... My command is maxed out. Thanks
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

well the problem you have is either your 500 storage is being used up my monks who take up I believe 25 men of your 500 capacity per monk or merchants who take up 10 men per merchant. So if you have 30 merchants and a few monks plus scouts you are leaving yourself with little space for troops.

If you have vassal troops you need to click on the green flag in the troops tab on your castle screen and you can choose vassal troops regardless of how many merchants/monks or scouts you have.
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

I will do a detail workup on how troops work but u should read the wiki instead.

Scout = 1 troops you can have 8 they are part of your 500 max (depends on your scout research max)

Merchant = 10 troops you can have 50 if you are crazy enough to want 0 troops and have 10 merchant guild and max out research but it would be stupid I know a few players who did it and they died.

Monk take room for 25 troops at once and you can have 8 max which takes 200 spaces if you maxed out that monk research.

These three units ignore command completely as they r not considered troops but they do take room out of your 500 maximum space.

Next important detail is command must be maxed at 500 troops to be able to place that many but max you can place without cards is 400.

To place 400 in your castle as defense you need to have all guard houses built that is 38 guard houses for 380 and 20 you get from the keep for 400.

You can place vassal troops or reinforcement when you click on green flag this is where those troops will be blue flags are your troops.

If you do not have command and 38 guard house in your castle you are not gonna be able to place that many troops as simple as that.

If you cant build more troops it means you reach your command limit and you will need to disband something or use it in case of monks (you can still disband but since they cost more money I suggest using them if you bought them)

Return to “World 7 Lounge”