USA World - Diplomacy Screen & History

World 1 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Lawlmaker

Re: USA World - Diplomacy Screen & History

Post by Lawlmaker »

I had a feeling something was up from the start as H15 merged with H17, we were always working with H14, clearing there county for no reason, letting them keep land in the heart of our territory and such, apparently they were working with H14 from the start, or trying to.

It's unfortunate that just a hand full of players can successfully kill off a world. Can someone make a list of these dirt bags so we know who to avoid in future worlds.
W4/W6/EU1/EU2/USA1/HERETIC/GLOBAL1/CHINA1/GLOBAL5
eric0d

Post by eric0d »

I never said they were working with H14 from the start. That was not the case at all.

House 14 and House 17 and each of their allies were working together to combat the House 1 and House 9 alliance during the previous glory round. House 14 was giving glory to House 17 to win its first and second stars before House 17 fell apart. None of this was a secret or the least bit underhanded as your post implies.
Lt.Columbo

Post by Lt.Columbo »

I never said they were working with H14 from the start. That was not the case at all.
although i havent played USA in a long time (and still dont) i was a founding member of H17 and in the beginning we never thought of hooking up with H14. however there where talks within the first 100 days of the server to make something going as our enemies of the time was H13 mainly. so nope H17 never planned from the start to hook up with 14.
lead a house they said,glory and fame awaits..burning eyes and headaches from reading tons of mail is what i got.exec_killfun1.0
jxfuller

Post by jxfuller »

H17 joined H14 in attacking H1/H9 because many in H17 felt H1/H9 having 5 kingseats was a bit of a threat for H17 to try winning the glory race (compared to the 3 H14 had.) Also speaking for the factions in the Northwest, many wanted to hit H9 to take North Idaho back.

Some, like Kree Gor, felt that this was treacherous H17 members working with H14 to really let H14 win the glory race and not H17. Anyone who didn't believe Kree Gor in this, in his words, "were noobs." (and yet he was trying to get his faction in H14........ but he was turned down LOL.)

Eventually, him and his faction and some others left H17 to join H11 to become a "mercenary house" and start attacking whoever they felt.

If you look at Kree Gor now and his faction.... they've been pretty much destroyed to nothing.... he has 6 villages left out of 15 and he left his faction and a lot of the other H11 people have been just hammered or left H11 altogether.

There was other in house fighting and bickering going on, which caused many to leave H17.
JayJayCashFlow

Post by JayJayCashFlow »

My reasons for leaving h17 as one of the first members to do so was I had alot invested in the war with h9. I felt switching sides would be dishonorable. I also got sick of how democratic h17 was which is what actually led to its demise in my opinion. To many people had a say who didn't really deserve a say or knew what was going on.
gbaker59

Post by gbaker59 »

As a early member of H14 I can say from almost week 1 there was no thought of ever joining with Kree Gor. Too many knew of his antics from previous worlds.
gbaker59

Post by gbaker59 »

H1 H9 and H19 are asking for peace. The age is virtually over except the glory rounds that we have to cycle through.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

H9 have been happy to give people peace in the past when they could have easily decimated most of the hosues they fought against, I think they should be allowed to regroup and build for 2nd age to keep server competetive otherwise half will leave and a few will form smaller faction and rest will join h14 alliance, potentially making the world a little boring over next couple month. I think there is potentially 8 moe glory rounds left.
gbaker59

Post by gbaker59 »

Caveman was talking about that very thing. Trying to let the others have enough land to regroup and be competitive but you know how it is - everybody wants to be a sheriff (usually w/o the responsibilities it brings). I’m not convinced that what he’ll be able to hand over will be enough for somebody to mount a counterattack. This world will go stagnant till enough H14 leave from boredom.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Well my faction is in h14 and I hate to see other houses just get decimated, they should be allowed to regroup and given a couple month and some land, I know its not what will happen as to many people think resetting people is a good thing, in my opinion that person will just leave the game instead of rebuilding and that's 1 less person to fight later on and as this is a game you need people to fight especially strong enemies like h9, its just a shame most of there main players left for Europe, kind of killed competitiveness of usa.

Still been very good server though but once game gets to this stage it tends to get a lot worse before it gets better but get to do my quests now :-)

Return to “USA World 1 Lounge (Closed)”