New player looking for fraction

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
vortex315

New player looking for fraction

Post by vortex315 »

Im a new player just a few weeks old, currently 3 villages and looking for a group of people to play with. World 1, Down county area. I would like to play with a large group of people to really learn the game and I can download ventrillo or what ever commincation device you would use! I am rank 15 and have decent knowledge I think so far! So any big fractions looking for people! Message me!
iammerlin

Re: New player looking for fraction

Post by iammerlin »

ur always welcome into h17.
vortex315

Post by vortex315 »

Ok cool! So house 17 is accepting but what fraction do I join? Just any in house 17 or are there certain ones that take in new players better or anything like that?
rsnelgrove

Post by rsnelgrove »

Just an fyi, I'm pretty sure you get razed if you join H17 right now.
rsnelgrove

Post by rsnelgrove »

I think this about sums it up, but they are in that eternal charge down the ramp :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyZpiuusa2k
iammerlin

Post by iammerlin »

if you join h17 im sure there are many h4 players who are just itching to raze a new player. on the other hand u will learn to be a great fighter who is to be feared in this game. also if u want i can get my faction general to send u an invite.

david: we are fighting a loosing battle.... the war has yet to be lost tho.
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

A new age (age 4) is about to start in this world instead of listening to Iammerlin in this matter you should make friends with the players surrounding your area because age 4 faction and house will be deleted and restarted anew. And house being able to have only 60 people in age 4 it will be very difficult for a house to dominate it will probably more be smaller areas dominated by a house instead.

Because of this, it is likely to be more important to be friends to those near you than an ex h17 enemy of most of the world.
Jeremiah

Post by Jeremiah »

H17 isn't fighting a lost war, unless you are counting the glory race, which I doubt most people care about anymore.
iammerlin

Post by iammerlin »

yes david....cant wit til the tide turns
deathsurge

Post by deathsurge »

Nah, joining Age3 h17's would be a mistake in my opinion. Alot better players to learn from and better houses to join. Unless you want to pick up some bad habits and spend a lot of money then u might want to join them. Goodluck age 4! :twisted:

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”