Truely random or cruel

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
StarReaper

Re: Truely random or cruel

Post by StarReaper »

btw i dont have to talk my way out of it, you monked his parish he razed you lol. We dont need to make excuses for him, he can more then handle himself. You didnt see our armies come flying in to bust you open, he handled what he wanted to handle. If he wanted more villages burnt he could have asked.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

lol I am glad your laughing, that's what bullys do when they attack someone who has no way to fight back......

Again out of all the parishes I spread the wuest around your guy was only fool that reacted. He tried to raze 3 of my villages I am sure if I didn't come online he would have tried to raze everyone in Norfolk, all for a few hours inquisition. Then I came online and he slaps ID on for 5 days hahahahaah actions of a coward
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I monked the parish, now your making it sound like I tried to flip it, if I blessed the parish would I have also monked the parish and been razed or if I cured disease again would I have been razed for monking the parish. Your trying your best to defend his actions, you admitted he over reacted and your still defending the actions of a coward
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

Hes a coward because you negatively effected his parish and he personally burnt you?

Were bullying you because 1 person attacked you and we publically agree with his response?

Your a whiney little girl sometimes.
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

Also not counting him because he didnt actually mail me about it he just handled it i did get 2 other complaints about you inquistioning people. Once again. You simply could have asked the stewards you were doing it to, and saved yourself 2 villages. Were not here to babysit you.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Lol I am whinny sometimes but only when I don't agree with something, I wont sit back and agree I had it coming to me, I was doing it to my own parishes, I mailed a couple of people before hand I was in 10 parishes at the time I also spread it about so that's possibly 18 parishes that where effected and I only had 1 person mail me with a problem and I responded in the end by blessing to keep that person happy. I also asked one of your guys because that specific person was morning and yuou know what she said because of they way he reacted "he is young and a *" so if that os what your own operson about someone moaning about a quest which is done in peacetime then I wonder what your own member actually thinks about her officer razing 2 villages and trying to raze another.

You same I am whinny, but your a creepy,slimy manipulator sometimes also....we all have our bad points. :-)

at least I wear my heart on my sleeve and you always get a honest response from me, it may not be of everyones opinion of course

anyway we will just agree to disagree, I am moving most of my villages out of Norfolk, arsholenei can now stop iding himself for 4 weeks at a time after his sneak attack.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I have used it once :-)

As long as everyone gets the jist of what I am saying that's the main thing
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Ok back to truly random or cruel.

There is a new Egyptian guy in the faction I am in, he has played for couple month flipped a parish not really realising what he is doing, could have been a strong word from faction generals if the previous steward notified the faction general of what happened. INSTEAD the guy just razes all his villages in the area. Now who here is the winner is it the guy who razed all his villages who is prince with h15 villages in h16? Is it FF who have now lost a new player who will more then likely just quit after 6 weeks of building up he is wiped out after 1 mistake. I know FF and the new guy hasn't won, the h16 guy hasn't won because he just made himself look like a even bigger bellend that he already looks like.

Truly random or cruel???

I say cruel, I am sure because I was vassaled to him he thought he was getting one over me and anyone else he would have left alone. Shame he has to harm others to get to me.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

ok so age 1 is ending, the parish gold and everything else will be sdeleted soon enough. The guy is a new player he takes parish because he is a noob and doesn't understand so you raze him and potentially make that guy quit the game altogether all over a parish that's not important. If that guy was in the super house and he takes your parish would you then raze him if you where in small house???

Actions of cowards because

A) if he was in super house he would not touch him because he would be fearful of repercussion
B) The guys is a noob and everyone is a noob at one point
C) being a noob he cant fight back
d) he is in super house and know no one can hit him back with out being reset themselves.

All I will say is karma is a * and what goes around comes around.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Well I know he is a noob because I have mails from when I first spoke to him he was just hitting squire without a faction and when I told him he could have my village he thought I was trying to trick him so we could attack him , I have a long mail thread where I did tell him to not attack or fli parishes so he was warned and I do not condone him flipping a parish but to get 3 villages razed for it is abit stupid. he did not realise what could happen again I am not saying it was not his fault b ut his quick ranking was due to me attacking him with peasents from parish, due to me giving him a village and opening a couple others for him. He has played a little over a month maybe 2 max.

I know people will say it was his own fault and it is BUT my main gripe is that fact that as ages get older activity levels get lower and all you do by razing him and trying to reset him is lose another player from a already low activity world. I am a SHK fan and I am not a selfish player I care about the game and razing players or restting players for stupid mistakes is just idiotic IMO. A mail to his officers or FL would solve the problem and he would be well aware that he was not to do it again.

On a brighter note he is sticking around and starting in world 9 where things are abit equal and he doesn't have arrogant fools razing him because there is nothing else better to do on w7.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”