Truely random or cruel

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
meatball2k

Re: Truely random or cruel

Post by meatball2k »

Haha I brought the topic here I didn't mention any names....Raiken steamrolled in with names...

Bullyboy pack mentality at its finest, lets just raze 2 villages because he sent monks for a quest, he is only in a small house so no come back if house does anything back. Now that truly is the actions of cowards. No mail to say stop it, no mail to say follow with blessings, I would habve happily stopped the quest at your parish but because you where bored and I had history you acted like a tough guy and razed 2 barely defended villlages. yeah your a great player lol

Star reaper you can say what you want but I disagreed with the way the faction generals where acting so I left now you done the same on w6 but your the bigger man,
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I was also in charge of a faction that didn't card and the rest of the factions or most of them had a lot of carders in, we couldn't just pop a village back up like you guys so we chose as a team to leave and fight elsewhere, Freedom of choice, we did not turn on the hosue we where in we left and fought against a common enemy. Again your a massive hypocrite, you can do something in 1 world but I cant do it in the next, You ran off from w6 with your tail between your leg. end of story
Arshessnei

Post by Arshessnei »

Really I should have sent you mail about blessing like you don't know to do that. This is what I'm talking about your happy to do as you please but when someone hits back you begin whining about a house ganging up on you. One guy razed your villages no other house member helped me it's one on one. Your childish believe that someone has to go out there way to baby you after you've done wrong is sad on so many levels. Did you send me any mails before you launched monks? No you didn't so why should I mail you about anything. Had you not sent monks to my parish you would still have those villages. I don't care about your stupid quest when you inquisition a parish it's a hostile act and I responded. Nuff said!
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I will state some simple facts I first started doing quest and mailed Mixto and there was no problem even supported the quest, There has been times in my parishes where there has been loads of quests getting done, I simply know that this is a quest so I don't worry about it especially as I am in a relatively safe place. If I really wanted to do a hostile act do you think my first thought would be ok so I am going to act all hostile I know what I will do I will reduce the popularity of his parish MUHAHAHAHAHA

What a idiot I have done this quest in loads of worlds and you know how many people have complained......answers is 2 first one was Natwatcrow who said spread it around which I did I then spread it around and so happened to spread it about 3 or 4 times in yoyur parish so you then raze 2 villages for a few hours of reduced popularity, Your actions are that of a *. Its people like you that ruin the game, You cannot use common sense, if it was such a impact why didn't you use a few of your own fp's and just bless the parish. reason I didn't mail anyone is because out of all the time |I have did this quest I have never had any complaints about the way I did it.

#bellend
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

You shouldnt inqusitionparishes without giving the stewards heads up simple as that. When you help forum a house and a faction you owe your m8s to stick it out unless people are being stupid. You didnt have a complaint about leadership other then we didnt vote your way on a few things because you were being a nancy.

Also drop the bully and pack grab ONLY arshessnei was kicking you around, not the rest of us, we just agree what he did was correct as you inquistioned his parish without so much as asking.

S.R.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

lol @kicking around if you mean razed undefended villages when I was offline for him to then ID for 5 days, yeah that's beign kicked about ok. hahah

I wonder why no one else said anything who I did the quest for, your trying to stick to pack mentality with you, arsholenei and raiken all trying to justify what he did, lets just say if h17 had 20 million points and I did the same thing I gurantee those same actions would not have happened. Bully boy mentality at its finest as if I retaliate I find myself putting my small house at risk along with all my villages. So I have to sit back and take it. That is hows its bullying as you know that the person your razing cannot possibly fight back.
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

Well first you act like you lose 1 village when its two, then you act like multiple people are attacking you, its 1. And then to top it off you cant just admit, "you know what your right, i should have asked, HOWEVER i think he over reacted"

Do i think Arsh over reacted? I wouldnt have razed you, but id have knocked a hole in your castle and at the least had my way with your stockpiles and ransack a few thing. But then again, if he razed me id at least have admitted even be grudgingly that it should surprise me to much. Eh hes got 1 village there razed two of yours, its a long way from Ireland to Norfolk. The fact multiple of us disagree with you is not a bully boy tactic. Me telling H18 they can ceasefire and play nice with 17 thats bullying them, disagreeing with you is simply stating my opinion.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

3 people disagree erm all from the same faction lol, yeah he did raze 2 villages I didn't even notice it was 2.

Like I said though if roles where reversed and I was in ahouse that controlled the map and I did a quest would you have still razed me? nope you would have said not a thing but he thought I am in the big house he cant do nothing so I will do what I want.

If it was me and someone did that quest and I was not at war with anyone I would have either blessed it myself or waited, I have never asked anyone to bless and do inquisition to counter it as I know it will double the fp required to do the quest and if you get a low wheel spin you have actually lost out.

Why don't you just admit that he over reacted massively, he could have sent a mail saying will you bless the parish to cover the negative popularity caused, I would have done it just like I started blessing when natwatcrow moaned. When the majority don't say a word though I tend to think that there is no problem, obviously you have a couple of bell ends who want to rip your castle down for 3 hours negative popularity. Bullyboymentalty at its finest your trying to cover for him but your arguments are very weak, Little finger cant talk his way out of this one. You should jus start talking about day 90 again when I switched houses
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

lol seeing as were all on the same teamspeak laughing about it the last few days of course we knew to come to the forum.

You made the mistake, and you paid for it. And if you are not smart enough to come to that conclusion then i wont waste my breath. You took the action against his parish not the other way around, you should have been polite enough to ask. If you cant manage to do that you lose villages.

Hes completely justified in his response, and at the same time im in the biggest house, and one of the bigger more active factions, you knowing this maybe just mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you should have asked him before * in his cherrios.
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

btw i dont have to talk my way out of it, you monked his parish he razed you lol. We dont need to make excuses for him, he can more then handle himself. You didnt see our armies come flying in to bust you open, he handled what he wanted to handle. If he wanted more villages burnt he could have asked.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”