Rogue Players

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Lord Darko900

Re: Rogue Players

Post by Lord Darko900 »

von_geyer is great fighter player he and his Italians friends had county they didn't done anything to anyone but a house started attacking them why i don't know that why he is fighting and he never used alts
Yoooooooooo
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

he and his faction ( his friends ) when they left Royf they joined h16 and had h12 stated attacking them for no reason just because they were 7 players and h12 was +100 they started attacking them to take the land only 1 county that's why he is fighting
Yoooooooooo
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

never mind at all it's not my problem so i don't care what happen to any sides now
Yoooooooooo
Von_Geyer

Post by Von_Geyer »

Torden, you're together to Tullin, right?

Then it explains everything. :D
JunoonMonty

Post by JunoonMonty »

all these problems would go away if firefly decided to remove the "lets take 10 hours to build one building.... timer"... and introduce the good old age of empires real time resource capture... the more population the more resources... then no need for cards if you can build a whole village in 30 min... a lot of players also quit because they have to wait hours for anything to happen......

i for one like being reset... because i can build more than one hut in the beginning within 30 min...
yummy

Post by yummy »

i have been playing world 2 for 4 days now, and i got razed after i took aome parishes to remove ai(because no one else does) and captured 3 villages of inactive players(without using the parishes).

am i one of these "rogue players"?
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

they were not inactive you captured Rocket707 village which he was in h17 the current house which is in 1st place in the glory race
and Simitar my faction player in which my Faction is godz of war sister faction anyway ( Rocket707 ) is in godz of war

you captured them without asking if they are in active ( told you before i don't have to repeat it )

but the funny thing is both Rocket707 and Simitar which i told they are not inactive came online after few hours and re captured their villages
Yoooooooooo
yummy

Post by yummy »

haha, you kicked simitar out of the faction and allowed me to capture his vill, adn you pillaged him as well because you said he isnt active
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

1st i have ability to kick him out but it wasn't me my leader kicked him out because he didn't answered the roll call
i pillaged him and had a plan to reset him too ( no one want fully built villages with full resources not defended around but after my pillage he came online and re captured his village he didn't even asked me why i pillaged him or why we kicked him

and i told you to not attack Rocket707 he is active and DO NOT try Take his parish again

i thought simitar is in active too but you had to ask as he was in my faction still after we decided to remove him then i said you can cap him but he still have right to attack you and Take Back His Own Village
Yoooooooooo
JunoonMonty

Post by JunoonMonty »

new rogue player TexMex, popped up in dumfries, at the borders moving further up north razing villages, victims so far from H9, H11, H15, and H16, thank you for H15 and H9 for working together and avoiding expansion of this player...

Return to “World 2 Lounge”