Truely random or cruel

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
FORTKNOX.

Truely random or cruel

Post by FORTKNOX. »

I have 16 villages in my parish and 2 other villages belong to another player, with no charters available

The county as a whole has many parishes with only 1 or 2 villages in them and many charters available.

I got a new village in my parish today. A Prince (perhaps reset) . I bet he is mad, to appear in my parish where I am truly dominating this parish

Of all the parishes in my county to spawn in and have access to stewardship, he lands in mine. With no hope of stewardship and the possibility of capture

I personally love the opportunity to land another village for myself in the parish when there is no charters to buy, but its a case of "wrong place at the wrong time" for that prince
Veteran player of World-7 Exclusively
meatball2k

Re: Truely random or cruel

Post by meatball2k »

It was like he has been put there to satisfy your needs, it is fate to capture that prince and further dominate your parish.
Lawlmaker

Post by Lawlmaker »

RIP
W4/W6/EU1/EU2/USA1/HERETIC/GLOBAL1/CHINA1/GLOBAL5
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

I had 22 villages split between 2 parishes at one point LMFAO.
My advice, is let him build the village up a little bit :) and then capture it lmao. Save you some work.
FORTKNOX.

Post by FORTKNOX. »

Its still a single hovel on the map. my guess is he just popped in, to either send a mail or see what was up and left. I capped 2 other villages and left his. now at 18 villages in one parish, I doubt I will get the 40 million honor to rank up and another 20+ mil to cap before he is reset

I am facing the idea that I will need to occupy another parish eventually with more villages. It is just I have my game style down pat to work very efficiently in all aspects of the game with all in one parish.
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

FORTKNOX. wrote:Its still a single hovel on the map. my guess is he just popped in, to either send a mail or see what was up and left. I capped 2 other villages and left his. now at 18 villages in one parish, I doubt I will get the 40 million honor to rank up and another 20+ mil to cap before he is reset

I am facing the idea that I will need to occupy another parish eventually with more villages. It is just I have my game style down pat to work very efficiently in all aspects of the game with all in one parish.

At my highest point, I was making 5-6 million honor per day sometimes more.
clearing 40 million isn't hard, its when you have to clear 50 million subranks x 2 and THEN pay the huge honor cost of capping a village lmfaooo
FORTKNOX.

Post by FORTKNOX. »

Sir Glennalot wrote:. Villages with incoming attacks don't reset do they?
I have no idea, but sounds interesting. I will take your word for it
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Keeping to the topic Trully Random or Cruel

So if someone does inquisition quest 7 which I think is 1000 points of inquisiton in 48hrs.

If someone did that to your parish and you where in peace and a high rank so ranking was not of importance. and a day of smaller honour gain probably not going to kill you, Would anyone try and raze the person for this? I would like to know your thoughts. Is it worth being razed over a quest that in reality would only do small harm to honour and popularity for a few hours.
Raiken85

Post by Raiken85 »

You inquisitioned a bored Irish Sheriffs Parish, since the Irish have such a low opinion of you in general, and now you are curious he hit you.

If its not that big a deal, a little tip, inquisition yourself next time. Its only a little honour right?
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

haha I am not actually to bothered, if he wants to go at it then we can, he didnt really do a great job to be honest he had 5 hours of pretty much undefended castles and razed 1.....Its easy to be the big house and pick on 1 person. Lets see if he can do it byhimself I will happily play his game.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”