Offensive Village names

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
BlackAdderr

Offensive Village names

Post by BlackAdderr »

Thekpd truly shows his mental age with his current village names, he is certainly not first player to become personal towards me when naming his villages and I doubt he will be the last. I am not petty enough to complain about this or his foul mouthed mail messages as I am not offended by it. It just shows a lack of intelligence on his part and makes me feel a little sorry for him, plus I am old enough to simply rise above it

However if younger or newer players to the game are subjected to the same treatment we could lose them back something more civilized like Grand Theft Auto
The Super Soldier

Re: Offensive Village names

Post by The Super Soldier »

You must be offended somewhat by it if you bothered to post on the forums of an entirely dead world.

It's all part of the fun of fighting.
kwud

Post by kwud »

he has a point though,

there a lines where offensive village names are simply offensive,. calling someone a failure or goading them to attack more is one thing,

but some people take it serious enough to name their villages lewdly or as i once experienced insults against my mother whom does not even play the game.

if the names are something in a mocking tone thats fine, but straight up offensive is not cool
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

lmao... I'll admit sometimes I'm not the most "reasonable" or rational person...
But after spending 700 days playing world 5, you can understand my frustrations right?

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”