stir up the pot

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
thekpd

Re: stir up the pot

Post by thekpd »

I've been doing as much as I can to kill h11 players one at a time, active, inactive idgaf... theres a few of us :)
Dead_Cold

Post by Dead_Cold »

thekpd wrote:I've been doing as much as I can to kill h11 players one at a time, active, inactive idgaf... theres a few of us :)
Oh my, I think I will quit.......oh wait......yeah I will......oh wait.......yeah I will.....oh wait......yeah I will......oh wait.....yeah I will......oh wait......yeah I will........oh wait.......yeah I will......oh wait
Black_Turtle

Post by Black_Turtle »

Master Merlin wrote:Nothing but Hate... nothing to lose... Only destroy and kill... No Honor... No glory... No future... ONLY living in the past with hate on their mind to destroy as much as possible. What a way to play the game. Can't win so spoil it for anyone else who has invested heavily into the game. I'm already paying the price and I never attacked any of you. Just because I fly the H11. But that didn't matter. I was in H16 when you started with me so I had to leave so that house wouldn't be drug into you hate fest. After over a year here playing with honor and you guys know the Master Merlin has always been a stand up dude. Honorable and truthful in all my dealings. I have never attacked anyone who didn't first hit me, un-provoked. If it was part of the game, hey it's cool. It's a war game, I can deal with that, but this is all about revenge and hate. All your going to do is make people like me just quite. I don't need this, this isn't a game anymore, it's your private pity party and you can have it. Reminds me of Spoiled kids who didn't get their way so lets ruin the game for anybody else. If this make me even a bigger target, wouldn't that figure, speak the truth and pay for it. Well I don't care anymore, your game is nothing but Hate and revenge.

that is how it goes.
Slowly will more and more older players diappear.
The players that will remain are the one who keep killing everyone and keep messing things up. Because the people who aren't that way, hate it to restart and to play a game like this into this way.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Well you say it reminds you of spoilt kids, I could say the same for yourself, we all play the game and have paid for the game in the past and as long as we stick to the rules we can do what we like, if anything its got to give a little experience to the new players of h11 who haven't done a lot of fighting or monking so having a few players as targets gives them experience. This is a game and we all play it how we want, you don't like to be attacked then maybe you shouldn't have lead a house as it makes you a target, you join h11 which also makes you a target, its part of the game.

I think everyone farming ruins a game just like you think rogue players ruins a game, we all have our opinions on what ruins a game. If you truly wanted to farm there is other games out there where your not at risk of being destroyed or attacked, my wife plans a game like that on the ipad, she tends her crops, chops down her trees, takes care of her chicken etc etc, she chats with other farmers and trades with them, there is no risk of being wiped out. If you enter SHK as a farmer theres always a risk of being razed by a random player who gets bored.
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

H11 created this monster lmao.
If I wasn't on the "permanent" reset list... I would put roots down, and rebuild play the game the way I was for months ;) but h11 marks me for reset, and promise to keep resetting me over and over. So here we are.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

What happened to you in ireland kpd? I never actually found out why you got reset from there?
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

I was in Cohors, then I left to join a buddy in h11... got booted out of h11 and all I heard was h17 was going to start a war on cohors (Just the faction) so I was trying to stay away, but I was assured there wasn't going to be a war and I foolishly rejoined the faction. SO h17 started hitting all our parishes, and then drilled all my castles. I never bothered to interdict so they razed like 18 of my villages in a day or two.

Then h11 started "turning their attention" to my north york villages, when I had already been completely sh*tted on. So I got *, and started gold raiding every h11 parish in ny, and started just drilling open and razing any h11 player I could, flipped a bunch of parishes and then let neutrals or other hosues take them.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

haha kpd trouble follows you wherever you go, you hsould know you cant live peacefully
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

meatball2k wrote:haha kpd trouble follows you wherever you go, you hsould know you cant live peacefully

Yeah, I suppose I've got one of those personalities, you either love me or hate me, theres no in between.
Voninski

Post by Voninski »

Literally no one loves you and your overdone introductions like you are coming out of the closet every time you log in to a voice chat. You are out now and we all accept you; stop spinning around, flailing your arms, and prancing back in to the closet like you can have a do-over.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”