where to start?

EU1 has ended following the Final Age completion.
FC_Groningen

Re: where to start?

Post by FC_Groningen »

Out of curiousity, are you from the US?
Auruby

Post by Auruby »

meatball2k wrote:Lol I just checked and yeah your right there pretty much opposite ends of europe haah but on the plus side bulgaria is right next to greece and turkey so could be the happy medium I am looking for and on the double plus side I am already expanding my limited knowledge of europe and the server has not even opened yet :-)
You must be American, for some reason they have the worst geography :P
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

haha no I am actually from England, I dont have best knowledge of Bulgaria though as never been I should have guessed though if I thought about it abit more, its kind of obvious now I think about it as bulgaria has got all those eastern european sounding names like stoichkov, rebrov, berbatov, petrov etc etc. silly me
FC_Groningen

Post by FC_Groningen »

Ahh right. Was just wondering as you'd think someone from England would know where Holland would be.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I know where holland is just didnt know where bulgaria was, been to Holland a few times :-)
Pestbeule

Post by Pestbeule »

I think looking through the map there is no safe spot to start, there's huge activity all across Europe, exciting, never seen something like that.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

yeah theres a lot of big players from all the other worlds that I recognise, this server is like the champions league of servers.

Return to “EU World One Lounge (Finished)”