ERROR: Service Unavailable; Back-end server is at capacity

EU1 has ended following the Final Age completion.
Biorn Ironside

Re: ERROR: Service Unavailable; Back-end server is at capa

Post by Biorn Ironside »

Research Queue not even working now. Says 'Research Overdue, please wait)... 0s remaining now for 10 minutes
Lord Friendly

Post by Lord Friendly »

Hi everyone,

With the launch of the EU World we are getting an unprecedented amount of traffic and our login servers are having some trouble keeping up with the work load. We are working to resolve the issue as best we can and this will improve over time but we do ask you to be patient.

It is also advised that players do not try and complete the tutorial, use Strategy Cards or Premium Tokens until these login issues are resolved.

Thanks for your patience.
Firefly
fabio_10

Post by fabio_10 »

How many time should we wait Bro?
King Stannis

Post by King Stannis »

researching and poof server full message=p
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

believe me you don't want log in right now logged in but it was terrible
Yoooooooooo
King Stannis

Post by King Stannis »

I got logged in 2 already and got logged off by server after 2 minutes
lego legolas

Post by lego legolas »

i just want to get logged in so i can at least get my village down where i want it

i cant even get the game screen up to log in atm

all i can say about this FUBAR fest atm is :x EPIC FAIL :x
Lord Hawkmoon

Post by Lord Hawkmoon »

It's pretty poor form really ... They finally implement an idea that the entire SHK community has been waiting years for and don't have the foresight to anticipate the huge influx of players that want to get in and make an early start? Someone said millions of players logging on would crash any server? I'd like to see some figures around that because I doubt there are that many players lol. On the points screen there were 14k players or so that had started on Europe 1 about 2 hours ago. I would hazard a guess that most of those names also play other servers so not sure where your "millions" comes from. Poor planning, poor execution and lots of frustrated players. Well done.

Also don't do the tutorial, play lots of cards and Premium tokens, what a joke. Yeah don't use the tutorial that is supposed to work, throw more money at the game, that will fix it hahaha. Side note: My tutorial froze up at using the woodsman card also.

Get your act together Firefly, I'm getting sick of sitting at my screen trying to log on. The only reason I logged out was because I had one Remoting Exception error after another and couldn't bloody do anything and now I'm locked out.

Return to “EU World One Lounge (Finished)”