Rogue Players

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Bretth

Re: Rogue Players

Post by Bretth »

Yep....... Everyone is a farmer/noob/stupid and or alt but you.......

And you people wonder why people don't like you, you have no support and have been reset more times then can be counted.

If you treat people like something you scraped off your shoe they will not follow you........ If you treat people the way you want to be treated they will. H4 has a lot of people because we have consistently been fair and honest in our play.

By the way Fatal...... This is the W2 forum not the W1 forum.
Bretth

Post by Bretth »

stefan1111 wrote:Breth you see the cemetery is crying for you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good argument, you present some good points and contributions to this thread ....... You are a true orator..... :roll:
Lord Kagulas

Post by Lord Kagulas »

amber you forghet we have right to abandon a village per week so is good to recomand you to ask that
- they can abandon one village per 10 years
Scoose08

Post by Scoose08 »

Lord Kagulas wrote:Amber if you want peace you need to talk with me not to try to change the rules
Lord Kagulas
general of rogue in w2 (opinnion of h4 there)
HM of h5
general of SKRO

You missed "World 2 Muppet" of your ever growing list of moronic titles.
Lord Kagulas

Post by Lord Kagulas »

Scoose08 wrote:
Lord Kagulas wrote:Amber if you want peace you need to talk with me not to try to change the rules
Lord Kagulas
general of rogue in w2 (opinnion of h4 there)
HM of h5
general of SKRO

You missed "World 2 Muppet" of your ever growing list of moronic titles.
you love me :) :lol: :D
and y know why :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
:arrow: my team raze/capture from you a least 13 village so y thx public because you help us to up in capture or raze top
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

von_geyer is great fighter player he and his Italians friends had county they didn't done anything to anyone but a house started attacking them why i don't know that why he is fighting and he never used alts
Yoooooooooo
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

he and his faction ( his friends ) when they left Royf they joined h16 and had h12 stated attacking them for no reason just because they were 7 players and h12 was +100 they started attacking them to take the land only 1 county that's why he is fighting
Yoooooooooo
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

never mind at all it's not my problem so i don't care what happen to any sides now
Yoooooooooo
Von_Geyer

Post by Von_Geyer »

Torden, you're together to Tullin, right?

Then it explains everything. :D
JunoonMonty

Post by JunoonMonty »

all these problems would go away if firefly decided to remove the "lets take 10 hours to build one building.... timer"... and introduce the good old age of empires real time resource capture... the more population the more resources... then no need for cards if you can build a whole village in 30 min... a lot of players also quit because they have to wait hours for anything to happen......

i for one like being reset... because i can build more than one hut in the beginning within 30 min...

Return to “World 2 Lounge”