Contest for in game prizes

All discussion related to the Domination Worlds should be posted here. This Forum has been reopened for the duration of Domination World 3.
Odin29

Re: Contest for in game prizes

Post by Odin29 »

DavidSpy wrote:I'm going to go with yes.
I know for certain the "Monk a sheriff out of his county" is claimed. I claimed it.
Odin29

Post by Odin29 »

if the "raze a top 3 player" prize hasn't been claimed yet, then my wife has it.. we took out the biggest carder on this world tonight and she had the honors of doing the raze :D
Odin29

Post by Odin29 »

DavidSpy wrote:Have you attempted to contact Dru? He is the one running the contest but I don't hear much from him anymore.
she sent him a message and hasn't gotten a response yet.. i know my faction leader also tried to claim that one, but from what I understand was basically told that the prizes aren't able to be claimed by heavy carders
Gwennivere

Post by Gwennivere »

I razed a top 3 player. I sent proof and a message in game but still no response :(
Gwennivere

Post by Gwennivere »

Thank you for responding to my entry but unfortunately the code I was given is invalid. I tried copy/paste, manually entering the code, getting there from in game and manually going to the site. :(
0ct4ne

Post by 0ct4ne »

Greetings.

Just finished the ransack 8 quest and wanted to make sure you got it this time.

Thanks in advance.

Return to “Domination World Lounge”