Un just Ban

World 1 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
l3lazin

Un just Ban

Post by l3lazin »

I got a 24 hour ban yesterday for logging on a friends acct that is a lie we all play from the same ip i tried to talk about this with a mod we even sent a pic of us with the 3 comps and got blown off i tried to ask to speak to someone higher up and got blown off i was told something about tos but the tos says if i buy a token there will be no issues now i lost two towns because of this and going to lose more this is unfair and wrong me and few of my buddys have givin 1000's to this game and sure does strange the mod that i talked to lives where the ppl i am not cool with are, a long with 5 mins after being ban the other teams starts monking my towns after days with no excom this was a shady deal and someone is cheating
Lawlmaker

Re: Un just Ban

Post by Lawlmaker »

Happens all the time, someone suspects you're using multiple accounts and reports you, admins will block your account while they look into it.

By no means does FF staff pick sides with houses/factions or what have you....
W4/W6/EU1/EU2/USA1/HERETIC/GLOBAL1/CHINA1/GLOBAL5
Dellwyndria

Post by Dellwyndria »

I agree they do not take sides.

The issue is people are grouping up and reporting someone. That person is not doing anything wrong but gets a ban while it is being checked out. The reporters know what is going to be done so they keep a eye out for inactive and then raze / cap the person who is sitting and waiting for FF to prove they did not break any rules. The system is being used against player that are not breaking rules by those that are.
kwud

Post by kwud »

this is because of your own stupidity.

if you had just lodged a ticket and left it alone you would not have lost as much.

it only seems shady because that is what you want to see.

moderators play the game, they have no bearing on whether or not you get banned. that's all on you and the administrators.

if you were stupid enough to talk to a moderator who happened to be on your enemies side about being banned for 24 hours then you deserve to lose your villages and be excommunicated.

Return to “USA World 1 Lounge (Closed)”