small question

World 1 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
King Stannis

small question

Post by King Stannis »

hey does anybody have a set up guide for shk cause a newbie asked me how to play shk. But i'm pretty bad in explaining stuff so could anybody send me a good guide? Thanks already!
meatball2k

Re: small question

Post by meatball2k »

I always follow the stronghold kingdom advanced guide, just type it in Google as not sure full web address but it's really good for new guys
Droh Kalut

Post by Droh Kalut »

I've never seen the advanced guide mentioned above myself, but I always direct players to the wiki and mention it can be accessed from every page. That's where I learned most of what I know any way.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Strongholdkingdomsadvguide.com
King Stannis

Post by King Stannis »

I still find self expierince the best way to learn
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I played about 3 month just using the wiki then I looked about for forums and websites and it made me a much better player, so you can learn by experience which could take months depending on who you meet along the way or you could get a good start by looking at that advanced guide it gives advice on starting from rank 1 -14 and advises on castle layouts, best way to attack ai and also gives you advice on how to time attacks so if you use that watch some videos on you tube you will be a much better player from the start instead of wasting time researching pointless things and building castles that get ripped down with a couple of decent attacks.

Obviously you can use your own experience to tweak things I.e I would not follow the guide to ranking unless I was truly a new starter
emplexity

Post by emplexity »

Talk to nearby players that are a higher rank, guides can be tedious

Have a look at parish, county, province and country castle designs for ideas

Use your initiative :)
#1 knob in world 1

Return to “USA World 1 Lounge (Closed)”