An unusual request; are you religious?

Chat not related to Kingdoms. Keep it clean!
Dellwyndria

Re: An unusual request; are you religious?

Post by Dellwyndria »

My thoughts and Prayers are with you Sir Sam
Lt.Columbo

Post by Lt.Columbo »

iam not religious but my thoughts are with your daughter, you and your family.i wish you all the strength to get through this with your little one.serious illness is always terrible and as a father i would perhaps have an idea how you feel and worry about your daughter.
all the best!!!
lead a house they said,glory and fame awaits..burning eyes and headaches from reading tons of mail is what i got.exec_killfun1.0
SMthegamer

Post by SMthegamer »

People are very good at surviving, I'm sure she'll kick it and be fine in no time ;)
SMthegamer
Dellwyndria

Post by Dellwyndria »

Thank you for the update. Keep us posted
SMthegamer

Post by SMthegamer »

Think of it loosly like the stroy of Job, keep trusting in your faith and your Daughter will be fine. (Sounded a lot better in my head but I can't quite word t right) Hopefully you understand what I mean, just keep being a great person and your family's lifes will be great too, or something like that.
Hope she gets well soon, don't forget to keep us posted :)
SMthegamer
metroman

Post by metroman »

(Sorry I didn't respond sooner...tonight was the first time I saw this post)

I certainly wish her the best and pray that she recovers, and if you don't mind my asking, which type of tumor was it? When I was diagnosed with an Oligodendroglioma, I admit I was fortunate enough for them to remove as much as they could, left some behind they couldn't safely remove, and I basically returned to normal (outside of memory issues and some cognitive skills). I feel for the pain she (and your family) are going through and believe she will recover to the way she was before the diagnosis! Have faith, belief, and the strength necessary to make it through to tomorrow, I know you'll make it and she'll come home!
SMthegamer

Post by SMthegamer »

Good to know she's getting better, will she be out for Christmas?
I remember my Dad fought through about 12 heart attacks last year because he was too stubborn to miss Christmas (the doctors shouted at him A LOT)
SMthegamer
Dellwyndria

Post by Dellwyndria »

Great News !!
metroman

Post by metroman »

Sir SAMM66 wrote:
metroman wrote:(Sorry I didn't respond sooner...tonight was the first time I saw this post)

I certainly wish her the best and pray that she recovers, and if you don't mind my asking, which type of tumor was it? When I was diagnosed with an Oligodendroglioma, I admit I was fortunate enough for them to remove as much as they could, left some behind they couldn't safely remove, and I basically returned to normal (outside of memory issues and some cognitive skills). I feel for the pain she (and your family) are going through and believe she will recover to the way she was before the diagnosis! Have faith, belief, and the strength necessary to make it through to tomorrow, I know you'll make it and she'll come home!
metroman, they were mixed tumors. The doctors mentioned Gliomas and Craniopharyngliomas. But the only thing I really paid attention to was that they were benign tumors which, is what we were worried about.
Being benign is definitely great news! Irritating knowing they are there, but good to see they aren't growing!

Return to “Off Topic”