It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Palidan Castles 

Post Re: Palidan Castles
When it comes to the killing of Paladin castles I think there will be plenty of bad blood to go around.

ImageImage

Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:44 pm
Profile WWW

Calvin Ianthius wrote:
USA1

I don't destroy them, some one else does.

one person destroying them or different individuals? as i said one of my friends destroyed it unknowingly, so it can be that case as well or they are trying to find out what happens if they hit them. Well its still 3-4 days, so very early to say what may happen, but in my area people are leaving them just as i thought...

Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:50 pm

These castles were intended to be rather flimsy. ;) Expect some different and more challenging AI castles soon though!

Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:38 pm

Guardian001 wrote:
one person destroying them or different individuals? as i said one of my friends destroyed it unknowingly, so it can be that case as well or they are trying to find out what happens if they hit them. Well its still 3-4 days, so very early to say what may happen, but in my area people are leaving them just as i thought...

I don't know who's been destroying them. What I was saying is that I didn't know why every one I saw was being killed, but if people destroy them thinking they'll get honor for it, well, that explains it.

Lord Alacrity wrote:
These castles were intended to be rather flimsy. ;) Expect some different and more challenging AI castles soon though!

Cool Beans 8-)

Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:04 am

Lord Alacrity wrote:

Excellent, I guess I'll have to delete all my saved AI Attack formations and start saving them again when they arrive. :)

Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:11 am

I hope these new designs add to the current ones instead of scrapping them. Just being different isn't, in my opinion, enough to make removal any more rewarding or interesting.

ImageImage

Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:29 am
Profile WWW

Lord Alacrity wrote:

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Already polishing the swords, stringing the bows and loading the catapults :mrgreen:

Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:37 am

Initial impression feedback:
  • Greater variety in castle build for Rat to Pig +1
  • Stronger Wolf Castles -1

Isn't the most difficult Wolf Castle (which is also the most prevalent throughout developed worlds) strong enough for you? It takes me a good 2 well placed attacks of 500 troops to take that castle down, and I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade but why on earth would you want it to be harder? Are you interested in witnessing more parishes with a blistering -32 popularity 24/7? Because I promise you, that what is going to happen.

ImageImage

Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:27 am
Profile WWW

We don't know if they are going to be tougher wolf castles or rats castles.... they may be some which attacks only parishes and capitals and not players... its still a mystery and i like surprises and new updates, that's why i am excited about it.
To tell you the truth, AI castles don't even manage to stay 24 hours in my surrounding parishes let alone in my parishes. I have my ways to deal with them and i find them very effective in relation to my play style.
I usually take the top wolf out in 2-3 waves, one archer clearer, the rest 2 500 man armies with cats. I measure the loss by loss of catapults and to some extent melee troops. Archers are like peasants to me, so they are cheap cannon fodder. Altogether i lose around 50 catapults in dealing with top level wolf.

Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:44 am

I love your optimism, perhaps I'm overreacting. :)

Here is what I'd like to see:

• Rewards for killing AI castles scale to increased honor in 2nd and 3rd age worlds
  • Greater design diversity for The Rat, Snake, and Pig (They only have a couple each atm).
  • Removal of the top tier Wolf Castle gives a scaled amount of faith points.
  • (Optional) Each time you remove a castle there is a good chance you could find an "AI card".

AI Cards

These cards will be quite similar to regular cards but they can only be obtained through the removal of AI castles, will be random(you don't know which you will get), and the benefits will be quirkier. Say a 2% boost to unit HP for 24 hours or melee armor increased for units 3% for 12 hours.

Stuff like this would make the removal of AI castles much more strategic. Carders will need their bonuses so I suggest adding cards which increase the odds of powerful card drops when removing AI castles.

ImageImage

Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:07 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next