Bipolar world

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
Flanks

Re: Bipolar world

Post by Flanks »

ooo flanks likes this convo....****Plays his batle drums****
Artie757

Post by Artie757 »

Totant1 wrote:Simple reasons really. I've got messages from your faction generals saying that they are sitting out of the whole war and are just fighting 17, normally i'd have no problems with this. But they are saying its because your whole house feels that our 4 day second war with your guys cost you victory against 19. Which I must say, reflects very poorly on your house if us fighting you for 4 days cost you a war. But you see, we have given you a formal declaration of war each time we've fought you, you did not. Then you send a mail to us saying its because we violated the non-aggression pact, which we did not. Sack up and just tell the truth. You guys want revenge, ok fine. You guys are H16 B#*$&%^, ok too if that is what you want. But be honorable about it. There is the biggest of the reasons why. Because you guys can't seem to grow a pair.

Now your guy in NY sends a proc saying that we are treacherous in fighting houses that are otherwise engaged already. But we have always given a declaration of war with notice built into it. What is treacherous about that? Secondly, every house we've gone to war with has been to try and help keep the server alive with a decent balance. that is why we've never fought through to annihilating a house. You think planning this for a couple of months and sitting on fp's to take a single county makes you guys good? That is hilarious. Any house could blitzkreig a county and do what you've done. Your house has a handful of skilled players, and heavy carders, that is all. So, in one form or another, i'll always fight you.
Do you want the mails to your marshalls Eldrick and Mikkel when H17 broke the NAP, not once but twice? Also you say every house that H17 went to war with was to keep the server alive with a decent balance. Your marshall Eldrick told me it was because H18 had 30 towns in North Yorkshire. The towns H18 had in NY have been in NY for a long time. Mr. Biddies from H17 wrote me a mail saying he wanted the war because he was OCD and said the yellow spots was an eye sore.
Planning this for months? Ask anyone in H18, we voted on Thursday October 3, 2013 and said we will declare Sunday. I sent the war declaration on Sunday. So only 3 days to get ourselves ready, not months.
Artie757

Post by Artie757 »

Totant1 wrote:Terms for the peace after our first war with your house were you guys were supposed to clear out of NY. You NEVER did, until the second war that is. And we are the ones who violated? You guys gave us permission to raze them out if they failed to do so by a deadline. We gave until well beyond that, and still we looked the other way. Right before the second war, you guys combined with the majority of the remains of H10, and proceeded to take a lot of land way down into southern england. We fought you long enough to put a stop to that (4 days lmao). For us to stop attacking you, you offered to give us worcestershire (though it wasnt yours to give), and then you offered to H19 to give them worcestershire. Bottom line, you are the shadiest marshall in this server dude. You tell any and every lie you can to get people to give you what you want, and then you only keep your word as long as it suits you. So drop the act, apparently the only one buying is holden.

Now that is a marshall I can at least respect. He really knows how to work the diplomacy, hats off to him on that one.
Wow really. You clearly do not know what you are talking about. I used to be the marshall of H10. From what I was told by old H18 leadership was H17 agreed that the officers in H18 can keep the towns in NY. When H10 and H18 merged, it put more H18 towns in H17 lands that was H10. I didn't know about this deal when I became the H18 marshall. Next thing I know H17 declares on H18 while we was in a war with H19. Saying it was because H18 had towns in your lands.
As far as the NAP, I worked out, H18 was to leave H17 lands and H17 leaves H18 lands. H18 left H17 lands on the deadline. H17 did not leave and even came back and took a parish in H18 lands.
You say we offered Worecestershire, yes we did, we was in monk wars with H19 for it. It was flipping back in forth but we controlled it. We told H17 they can have it and we would pull out, but H19 told H17 they wanted it. Your marshall didn't want to figt H19 for it. So we gave it to H19.
When did I lie? please give proof. We made a NAP with H17, H17 didn't uphold the NAP. The player ChoppaChoc who wouldn't leave H18 lands in Berwickshire, Scotland and was in Eldrick faction, the marshall at the time. Choppa also took a town from H16 in H18 lands and tried to monk a parish in H18 lands. This was the other violation.
This was my reason I told H18 on why I wanted to go to war versus H17. Other leaders in the house had other agendas for going to war, like NY used to be H18 and other wanted to go to war because H17 declared on H18, while we was at war with H19.
PiCaZzO

Post by PiCaZzO »

Artie757 wrote: So only 3 days to get ourselves ready, not months.
Come on Artie, you know that's not what he meant.

The world has gotten a bit more exciting as of lately - for once we're not the only ones fighting. ;-)
Totant1 wrote:Now your guy in NY sends a proc saying that we are treacherous in fighting houses that are otherwise engaged already.
If that's true, it's pretty dumb, seeing as 17 is already engaged in several wars.
Flanks

Post by Flanks »

****still beating his battle drums!****
Flanks

Post by Flanks »

I was just thinking about age 2 and how its going to be nuts on this world with ID costing much more. Its going to be one crazy world when the tide changes from monking wars to all out battles! Anyhow, how far off is age 2 and what does everyone think??

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Mirett

Post by Mirett »

Oh god, don't even pronounce those words... "second age"... That's the worst invention in Stronghold Kingdoms. I'm not going to play that. I'll quit the game or move to another world when age 2 arrives. Couldn't Firefly just reset the glory race and keep the game mechanics as in age 1? .......
Sudema

Post by Sudema »

Hey Mirett, second age wouldn't be that bad if the houses would be reshaped... I mean, if you would fix it like England would be a house, Ireland would be a house, so would be Scotland ( meaning there would be a split in the current houses, as English 16 needs to join English house etc) than it might be a lot of fun to play second age.

But somehow this is quite a difficult thing to do, as it would need all players to agree with each other to play with other teams/players .. if we just could all agree on such a thing..
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

Mirett wrote:Oh god, don't even pronounce those words... "second age"... That's the worst invention in Stronghold Kingdoms. I'm not going to play that. I'll quit the game or move to another world when age 2 arrives. Couldn't Firefly just reset the glory race and keep the game mechanics as in age 1? .......
Second age on W5 turned out to be a blast... Don't hate until you try it.
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”