Bipolar world

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
Mirett

Bipolar world

Post by Mirett »

So once again I can see two huge sides fighting a big war in which all the houses of the server are involved. It reminds me of World 4, where one house controls the whole map. I think the end of this server is coming soon... I hope I am mistaken!
Flanks

Re: Bipolar world

Post by Flanks »

So which house is on the verge of controlling the whole map because I think we are far from that situation. Just curious on your thinking. And 2 big sides? Ellaborate...
Mirett

Post by Mirett »

Well I think that now that H18 entered the war as well, the fight is a bit unbalanced. I think H9/H8/H17 will have to work really hard if they want to survive. I'd like to see smaller wars rather than 2 big alliances fighting each other. I've got bad memories from world 4, I just hope world 4 won't be repeated in here.
Flanks

Post by Flanks »

It will be interesting to see how things turn out :-) Fun stuff
PiCaZzO

Post by PiCaZzO »

Hehe, don't worry, W4 was different. Evilstalker's lil' playground where he could run his mouth all he wanted.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Well my opinion is the server still looks pretty strong right now, h19 has come along way and are doing well h9 are still looking strong and h16 are also looking very strong. You also have h18 and h17 who are doing very well and h13 hough there numbers are depleting probably because they get rid of all here inactives straight away there still organised and fighting.

If Ireland is defeated though then you will have the irish joining either Scotland (h16) or England (h19) depending on whoo goes where will depend on what happens next same wth h17 if they are defeated then some will join with England some with Scotland.

I could be completely wrong and have been wrong in the past but the world is far from over and is very competitive and though I ont play much part of it this world has been the most interesting world by far in terms of competitiveness so good work to everyone in keeping this world alive so far into it I don't think I have been involved in any world where there is only 5 houses left in glory race and 1 house is not a clear favourite.
Sooth Awful

Post by Sooth Awful »

To stay with the retoric question of Mirett.
There are currently 3 houses with 2 stars and H17 is running towards a 2nd star as well what will lead to 4 houses with 2 stars in the next round.
Do you really think they'll stop fighting once H9, H8 and H17 are defeated?
Most probably will it be Scotland + Irish 'colonies' versus England with their 'colonies'. ^^
But so far we're still fighting in this Irish vs all the rest thing.
It looked very critical for H16 for a while, but they seem reborn and back in the offensive.
Now that H19 and H18 joined their side the destiny of H9/H8 and H17 looks certain.
"Hay un cierto placer en la locura, que solo el loco conoce."

Artie757

Post by Artie757 »

Sooth Awful wrote:To stay with the retoric question of Mirett.
There are currently 3 houses with 2 stars and H18 is running towards a 2nd star as well what will lead to 4 houses with 2 stars in the next round.
certain.
Fixed for you. You had H17 as going for its second star.
PiCaZzO

Post by PiCaZzO »

If H16 are on the offensive again, I'm going to have to question their abilities.
30 days of FP farming under vacation mode is, to my best understanding, not being on the offensive.
Artie757

Post by Artie757 »

Totant1 wrote:If h17 ever falls, which I doubt, im with whatever house is fighting 18 until the end of the server.
Ok, but why do you feel that way?

Return to “World 7 Lounge”