Server crash?

World 1 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Odin29

Server crash?

Post by Odin29 »

anyone else get errors and then not be able to log back in?
Drumhold

Re: Server crash?

Post by Drumhold »

It's not running smooth. The server is constantly crashes...
JaySharky

Post by JaySharky »

I haven't experienced any problems over the past couple days, or even the past couple months. Just that one particular incident that can't be talked about.
Drumhold

Post by Drumhold »

The server is constantly crashing and lagging and yes, i get remote exceptions, i get forced relogs because it says "That there are some server issues", etc.
JaySharky

Post by JaySharky »

None of that has happened to me once since I started playing on the 5th of July. With the massive number of active players I would have expected problems, but there haven't been any issues.
Drumhold

Post by Drumhold »

This is the error i'm getting. The game really lags. A lot.

SPEED TEST:
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

This type of problem may occur because of a slow, or a poor quality connection to the game servers or by specific restrictions on your local internet connection.

This may also be caused by internet security or anti-virus software installed on your local machine which is monitoring or restricting internet traffic. Please try turning off any programs which may be restricting your connectivity and be sure you are running Stronghold Kingdoms as an Administrator.

Connection trouble can be caused by many different sources.
• Dial-up, Satellite, Cellular, Air Cards (EVDO/LTE/4G) or other non-broadband internet connections can cause connectivity issue or cause frequent disconnections. We do not recommend using any of these types of connections to play the game.
• Connecting through a wireless router may also cause issues. Wireless connections are slower than physical connections and are prone to interference. You can try connecting directly using a physical cable to see if that solves the issue.
• Faulty or incorrectly setup computer and networking hardware can also cause issues. If you suspect this might be the source of your problem, you will need to contact the manufacturer of that hardware or a computer repair professional for further assistance.

This may also be a result of an old DNS cache. Information on flushing your DNS cache can be found here: http://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html

Windows has a built in program that can give you a report of what is happening when you try and communicate with a site or service on the internet. Below are instructions on using this command.
1. Press the "Start" button on your Windows task bar and then select "Run".
2. Type cmd and then hit "Enter"
3. This should open a command prompt.
4. Type tracert login.strongholdkingdoms.com and then hit "Enter".

The numbers represent the number of milliseconds it takes to talk to our servers. All of your times should be below 250ms and the total number of lines should be less than twenty. An asterisk (*) is a bad sign as it means that some of the information you sent did not arrive. If the numbers are over 300ms this means your connection to our servers is slow. If you perform a tracert and you do not get any reply, or it fails altogether then it is a problem with your computer or network. If it fails on the first few lines likely it is a problem within your Internet Service Provider (ISP). If it gets out of your ISP's severs and starts failing then it may be a routing issue.

Unfortunately, Stronghold Kingdoms Support is unable to assist with connectivity problems and we advise you to speak with your network administrator or internet service provider.

Return to “USA World 1 Lounge (Closed)”