Daily Leaderboards

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
LordBeefy1223

Daily Leaderboards

Post by LordBeefy1223 »

Is anyone absolutely POSITIVELY sure of when the Daily Leaderboards reset and record? Like, when we need those cards to be active in order to get our Fame: Diamond?
LordBeefy1223

Re: Daily Leaderboards

Post by LordBeefy1223 »

I see it update every 3 or so hours as well, but the production of Banquetting Goods on the leaderboards is not effected?

That seems a bit silly that only weapons production is considered relevant and worth the leaderboard change.
JaySharky

Post by JaySharky »

LordBeefy1223 wrote:Is anyone absolutely POSITIVELY sure of when the Daily Leaderboards reset and record? Like, when we need those cards to be active in order to get our Fame: Diamond?
I've been keeping an eye on the leaderboards, particularly on World 6 where depending on how many people have carded their weapons production I'll be anywhere from 12th on up to 9th, and get the feeling that the leaderboard gets set at 7 am server time. If you're going to run production cards, be sure they're active at that time.
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

I was the 5th highest weapon producer in world 5 naturally, no cards.

but that's how i got the achievement :) carded it for a full 24 hours jsut to "be sure"
Arky

Post by Arky »

Just do it the good old fashioned way....by producing more stuff than anyone else. Its how I did it, and I'm useless at this

Somehow I'm #3 for food and #9 or 10 for raw materials. No cards :)

#swag

(btw a '#swag' is the easiest way to make people dislike you. Fact.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”