Altenate Accouts ?

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
m_abid

Altenate Accouts ?

Post by m_abid »

A player rank freeman took over my parish and attacked my village, in first six attacks he used 736 catapults.. Though he still didn't succeeded reaching my keep but one thing is for sure that he is an alt account..

New players cant launch such attacks and I don't have any enemity with neutrals :) , when i posted on the parish wall yesterday that he is an alt account and used 736 catapults he only replied oops and abandoned his village .. I know attacks doesn't proof anything and i wont be heard by FF so i didnt contacted them but really foul play destroying the beauty of SHK :( ..

Unless we don't forbid/report our own faction / house members, there is no way to prove them as an alt account as many players I guess do tell their own faction / house members about their alt accounts....
Ozur

Re: Altenate Accouts ?

Post by Ozur »

How do you know he is a new player?
and since when new players cant launch attacks? @_@
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

Pro players can have over 700 catapults? :lol: :lol:
metroman

Post by metroman »

I'm curious if it came from a standard village, how did he have more then 500 of total troops (and that's if it was a vassal, or he has no Monks, Merchants or scouts)? Only the County, etc are able to have more then 500 troops total. I'd love to see that report.
metroman

Post by metroman »

DavidSpy wrote:The 736 cats were used throughout 6 attacks, that averages about 120 cats per attack which is common.
OK, I didn't catch that.
m_abid

Post by m_abid »

Question is not what is common.. These attacks were not launched from an enemy house member ...

Question why he attacked me ? I don't know him ? Nor have any enmity with him ..

He is neutral non faction / house member, why a neutral member attacking house members having 17 villages or so nothing other than a suicide..

I noticed him what he does, take over parishes and launches attack from it then abandons his village..

From this its clear he is not a new player and pro player who joined from other world also out of question as he is not progressing at all..

Surely someone's alt account using this account to launch attacks by using parish armies or may be his goal is to waste all gold in the parish..

Interesting to see, whether he will keep taking over parishes or not as the war is over now..

XxEugenYacklesXx is the player name..
Last edited by m_abid on Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
m_abid

Post by m_abid »

How do you know he is a new player?
and since when new players cant launch attacks? @_@
Thats what i am saying he is not a new player ?

Return to “World 2 Lounge”