Current wars on W7

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
ThHamzaXan

Re: Current wars on W7

Post by ThHamzaXan »

ICBM faction of H18 goes nuetral.
Only someone from H18 can tell us why.
- In H9 on W7
- Ex Sheriff of Fermanagh - Ex Governor of Ulster
- Former House Marshall of H7

-In H9 on W5
-Current Sheriff of Leitrim
Sir Hurp McDurp

Post by Sir Hurp McDurp »

ThHamzaXan wrote:ICBM faction of H18 goes nuetral.
Yes they agreed they will not fight for H18 any more, so they are no longer targets for H19.

Staffordshire and Worcestershire are flipped to H19, Ravens votes have been reset in Worcester
Last edited by Sir Hurp McDurp on Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Horley

Post by Horley »

For the h19 vs h18 war
Dellwyndria

Post by Dellwyndria »

I do not have a village on W7 but, I do like reading your World 7 Lounge. Very entertaining :-)
Sir Hurp McDurp

Horley wrote:Image

For the h19 vs h18 war
And who do you predict will win?
Dellwyndria wrote:I do not have a village on W7 but, I do like reading your World 7 Lounge. Very entertaining :-)
I'm glad we can create some form of entertainment for you.
ThHamzaXan

Post by ThHamzaXan »

Sir Hurp McDurp wrote:
ThHamzaXan wrote:ICBM faction of H18 goes nuetral.
Yes they agreed they will not fight for H18 any more, so they are no longer targets for H19.

Staffordshire and Worcestershire are flipped to H19, Ravens votes have been reset in Worcester
Well then H19 clearly has the upper hand in this war . ICBM was a good faction (some people say very good faction), their leaving H18 should be a great boost to you guys :D

Well done :)

H18 might try to get the peace talks started again now, gotta wait and see what happens.
- In H9 on W7
- Ex Sheriff of Fermanagh - Ex Governor of Ulster
- Former House Marshall of H7

-In H9 on W5
-Current Sheriff of Leitrim
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Give them nothing!!! take from them.....EVERYTHING!!!!!

THIS IS SPAARRTAAAAAA
Sir Hurp McDurp

meatball2k wrote:Give them nothing!!! take from them.....EVERYTHING!!!!!

THIS IS SPAARRTAAAAAA
I like your thinking.
jackybauer

Post by jackybauer »

Hi, My name is Jackybauer.

If you don't know who I am, why are you on w7 forum anyways?

I just want to say this to Artie on this forum since he likes to QQ and be a drama queen on this forum.

I am now in H13 because I was * exhausted to fight a 0.85 IQ House. For those who doesnt understand of what I'm talking about, please let me explain to you how everyday goes for H18 members:

7ham: H18 player wakes up. Go #1, come back in front of the screen and check his SHK/w7 screen. He zooms out, but his zoom out is stuck and doesnt expand farther away than North West England. So the only thing that they can see is Lancashire and Cheshire.
7h01am: H18 player fails hard to conquer NW England and does not support its Scottish alliance fellow mate H13 Jackybauer in Ireland war... because he cannot zoom out and see that there is another SPOT on the map... you know... at the left. I think it is called Ireland if my memory is good.
11hpm: H18 player complains some more against H19 in vain, no one support him on his scottish alliance anyways because H18 does not support the scottish alliance anyways.

The End.

"The peace talk aborted because of the audio leak". -Artie (in this thread)

Gentlemen on this forum, if you really are SO afraid of H9 that you would stop a fair peace talk because of a player that wasnt a leader of H19, but an officer that went rogue... THEN You need to join H18 now. I know, I know, people are jumping out the ship right now, and they will continue in the future, of that, I'm pretty sure of it... But hey, what can I do as a H13 player? H18 doesn't help the war effort against H8-9...

Good night Artie ;)
xNomad

Post by xNomad »

Artie typically just states the facts and then gets called a whiner. Must be in game hate coming out on the forums but it makes for a good read

I was disappointed to hear about h18 not joining in on the war cuz of the horely recording cuz it's always nice to have more allies against an enemy, but at the same time happy cuz it has been a hard fought war so far and I'd hate to see the balance tipped too far in one direction

Return to “World 7 Lounge”