Current wars on W7

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
1akula1

Re: Current wars on W7

Post by 1akula1 »

H17 just joined mass war on H9. This doesnt seem very h17ish. Thoughts? :)
Private Baldrick: I have a plan, sir.
Captain Blackadder: Really Baldrick? A cunning and subtle one?
Private Baldrick: Yes, sir.
Captain Blackadder: As cunning as a fox who's just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University?
Private Baldrick: Yes, sir.
ThHamzaXan

Post by ThHamzaXan »

1akula1 wrote:H17 just joined mass war on H9. This doesnt seem very h17ish. Thoughts? :)
It certainly doesn't seem very H17ish. Once upon a time they had the strength to battle 3 houses alone, and well now like you said, they joined in against H9.
- In H9 on W7
- Ex Sheriff of Fermanagh - Ex Governor of Ulster
- Former House Marshall of H7

-In H9 on W5
-Current Sheriff of Leitrim
Neukdeh

Post by Neukdeh »

Well they are not part of any alliance that I am aware of so not sure what is different
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

Artie757 wrote:
How am I confused? So you ex H19 leader/officer wants to fight H16 so you join H9 and JackyBauer ex H19 leader/officer wants to fight H9 so he joins H13? Sounds like another plot by H19. So again how am I confused by it?

Artie, look at what you just said. A former H9 leader joined H19 (insert creative backstory) and then instigated a war with H18, why would you blame H19 for being duped by H9 - that's exactly what is happening to you right now.

You were pulled into a war by H9 it is as simple as that.
Artie757

Post by Artie757 »

Lunks wrote:
Artie757 wrote:
How am I confused? So you ex H19 leader/officer wants to fight H16 so you join H9 and JackyBauer ex H19 leader/officer wants to fight H9 so he joins H13? Sounds like another plot by H19. So again how am I confused by it?

Artie, look at what you just said. A former H9 leader joined H19 (insert creative backstory) and then instigated a war with H18, why would you blame H19 for being duped by H9 - that's exactly what is happening to you right now.

You were pulled into a war by H9 it is as simple as that.
Who was the former H9 playing that joined H19 and instigated the war?
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

Didn't you just say Horley was former H9? And didn't he drop 2 villages in your parishes which started the war between H18+H19?
Sir Hurp McDurp

Post by Sir Hurp McDurp »

DavidSpy wrote:It's better in the Second Age, you can delete the Engineer's Guild instead, requiring the steward to re-donate thousands of banquet goods to efficiently use the parish army again.

Angry mails are guaranteed. :)
Hahahah thats brilliant :')
Artie757

Post by Artie757 »

Lunks wrote:Didn't you just say Horley was former H9? And didn't he drop 2 villages in your parishes which started the war between H18+H19?
No, I said Horley was a former H19 player who dropped 2 villages in my parishes in H18 county Cheshire. That's how the war started. Never said he was in H9.
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

DavidSpy wrote:
It's better in the Second Age, you can delete the Engineer's Guild instead, requiring the steward to re-donate thousands of banquet goods to efficiently use the parish army again.

Rubba did that to the Dublin army on W5.
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
ThHamzaXan

Post by ThHamzaXan »

DavidSpy wrote:
It's better in the Second Age, you can delete the Engineer's Guild instead, requiring the steward to re-donate thousands of banquet goods to efficiently use the parish army again.

Lol, I might try this in the second age :D
- In H9 on W7
- Ex Sheriff of Fermanagh - Ex Governor of Ulster
- Former House Marshall of H7

-In H9 on W5
-Current Sheriff of Leitrim

Return to “World 7 Lounge”