The Inevitable War

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
RobertScott

Re: The Inevitable War

Post by RobertScott »

OK cool I believe you. Can you tell me who did attack Phan, such info may be in another thread or something but I am not aware of it.
Voninski

Post by Voninski »

The Bernds did
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

And the rumor mill in H 10 has it that among other things The Remnants and Win the Fight attacked first.

Unrelated to that, I think the scot 414 thing is a piece of the puzzle.

This is like a tribal thing, we are all running pikes through each other, yet each side believes the other started it, there appears to be no single clear act of barbarity led by specific people that started all this.
ZeroFactor

Post by ZeroFactor »

as you wrote "The Inevitable War". So forget the reasoning, we've killed people over cupcakes before, yes there was a time when i thought there is honor and there and some honorable players who stand on their words and reasoning, but guess what that was all illusion :) when someone start a war no reason is required only lust is enough. so enjoy the game without thinking you are doing right or wrong because it doesn't exist its like people change some holy book according to their own taste and requirements to show the world that its legal, what they are doing :lol:

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”