Guild / Clan Hosting

Chat not related to Kingdoms. Keep it clean!
Orbit Storm

Guild / Clan Hosting

Post by Orbit Storm »

For those of you who have active factions, or just want to have a community hub away from the limited in-game social options, I'd like to strongly recommend:

First and foremost, I am not a representative or employee of Enjin. I am an affiliate, but mostly an adoring fan of their services. I wanted to share Enjin with all of you, simply because there is enormous potential for factions by using Enjin's hosting services.

To say that my experience with Enjin is overwhelming would be an understatement. Enjin has a massive line of functionality and capabilities that make other providers look like child's play. Enjin provides a robust and constantly improving content management system aimed at gamers and if you are a gamer wanting to run a clan (or in this case a faction) website, this is the content management system to go for; it is a niche service, but it fulfills that niche very well. Enjin can handle all of your community’s traffic; any sudden spikes can be dealt with which is a huge advantage over the strict rules of shared web hosts. There is a stunning array of themes and headers available for choosing (some of my favorite examples at the bottom of this post), all of which are easily customizable with HTML and CSS. Enjin offers an amazing variety of modules on all plans (including the free plan) ranging from simple modules such as displaying who is online, recent visitors, showcasing top players or your team of staff, or even birthdays.. to advanced modules such as a news feed (blogging), twitter feeds, teamspeak / mumble, etc. Attempting to list everything would require an enormous wall of text, so instead I'll show snapshots of what each plan offers.

Here are a few of the best examples:
World of Warcraft, Call of Duty, Gaming Clan, and Skyrim respectively.

Anyone with questions or great testimonials about Enjin is free to post here. For an example SHK site, feel free to click on the logo in my signature. :)

I'm also available for volunteer support or design services if you choose to utilize Enjin. No worries, Enjin's support team is available around the clock (as well as community based support on their support forums).

Enjoy!
JaySharky

Re: Guild / Clan Hosting

Post by JaySharky »

Wow, looks really great. Thanks for sharing!
Orbit Storm

Post by Orbit Storm »

Glad you agree. :)

Feel free to share a link to your site if you set one up!
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

Skyrim... really? they need guilds for Skyrim?
Orbit Storm

Post by Orbit Storm »

You'd be surprised. Admittedly, I find it silly that some try to design a site for Skyrim based on a console platform, but the PC version has a HUGE modding community (all legit of course), and a lot of folks band together. Unfortunately I purchased the 360 copy of Skyrim (I don't play many RPG / single-player PC games), so I don't really have any firsthand experience but from what I've seen, it looks awesome.

Point is, virtually anything is possible with the Enjin framework.
Orbit Storm

Post by Orbit Storm »

Exactly, David - and it's a blast to toy with. The customization options are literally endless if you have even the most amateur experience with HTML and CSS. Countless tutorials are available, which really makes the sky the limit. :)

Quite honestly, the English vocabulary doesn't really have the words to describe how phenomenal Enjin is.

Return to “Off Topic”