USA World - Diplomacy Screen & History

World 1 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
DekeYoungAtlanta

Re: USA World - Diplomacy Screen & History

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

I encourage everyone to utilize the forums to express their interest in the game, and I will not judge anyone's comments as "crying."

An active forum makes for a more interesting and engaged player base.

- Deke
Greyson-Mactire

Post by Greyson-Mactire »

Annica we don't want your leadership and none of our players have even asked any of your generals to join us out of the sheer disgust we have of you and your marry band of * bandits If they were to flip they'd have to come to us willingly and those guys are smart for doing so because the way you lead...Well... Great start so far bud :D. We're not going to extend any offer to any of them. Then again... Even "If" we did, it says something when you have factions drop and join the enemy while they're at the heart of your homelands... They must dislike your style of leadership.

As for the people H6 leadship backstabbed *Cough Annica Cough* sorry that's the way he chooses to roll. He and the group he plays with have a habit of betraying and backstabbing. You can look at W3 for proof enough. I'm happy our alliance though has picked you guys up, go squish them and watch them squirm >:D
Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed!
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Let's keep this forum on topic (news of the world) and leave personal cheap shots out of it.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
Greyson-Mactire

countjimula wrote:Let's keep this forum on topic (news of the world) and leave personal cheap shots out of it.
Let's jog on shall we?
Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed!
Ad Rock

Post by Ad Rock »

oh god, this thread is so boring I could cry. :cry:
nop nop nop nop
Greyson-Mactire

Join the line man, it starts from day 1 going on.
timjustice

Post by timjustice »

Annica,

I have always had good interactions with you. I hope you're finding the new map fun and enjoyable. Wars come and go....

Cheers,

Tim
anicca

Post by anicca »

Sorry Greyson, I've always been upfront and honest in this game which is not something I can say about many people. Ask your HM about my integrity, thanks.

Anyhow, the diplomacy of USA World doesn't matter, H14 has already ruined this world as no one other than my alliance is willing to stand up against them. I hope you guys enjoyed winning in a month. Have fun with a useless world once again.
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

"County Proclamation:West Ohio

Lovaduck has too many card points, see you guys next time." -anicca

leadership at its best, obviously=p
anicca

Post by anicca »

Hey if he wants to run expert politics and non stop x6 monk speed cards go for it, I'm not going to put thousands of dollars into this game like him. If you guys want to buy the USA World be my guest.

Return to “USA World 1 Lounge (Closed)”