Some new player questions.

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
rizwanodayar

Re: Some new player questions.

Post by rizwanodayar »

When I have a 10 villages and prince rank and I want to capture a 11th village, If launch a captain to capture a village it will cause me 6 million + honor, In the case if I fail to capture the village will I get my six million honor back Please answer as it is too expensive to for trial and learn.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

rizwanodayar wrote:When I have a 10 villages and prince rank and I want to capture a 11th village, If launch a captain to capture a village it will cause me 6 million + honor, In the case if I fail to capture the village will I get my six million honor back Please answer as it is too expensive to for trial and learn.
You lose that 6 million honor as soon as you send the attack, and if you fail to capture that village you lose that honor. Makes defending a village that much more fun knowing they have lost all that honor.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Ajr568 wrote:You lose the honour after the successful capture. That is how I went from 11 to 14 towns with only saving up 6 million honour on W5.
I stand corrected
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
Haludza

Post by Haludza »

One of my friends once got to -40M and an enemy house took use of it and started attacking him.

He was too angry but he cud do nothing so he just turned the game off and went to sleep. So he doesnt see himself getting resetted :P
“Anyone can do something when they want to do it. Really successful people do things when they don’t want to do it.”

Return to “World 7 Lounge”