World 7. Which houses are at war?

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
cronicbomb

Re: World 7. Which houses are at war?

Post by cronicbomb »

all that vs 1 faction. cause they want wales real bad. so h9 and friends are trying to bully the faction for wales
PiCaZzO

Post by PiCaZzO »

'Bully'?
ThHamzaXan

Post by ThHamzaXan »

Neukdeh wrote:So it's H9/H6/H8 vs 1 faction? Or do you mean a faction and some allies? Or Ireland vs all the factions in Wales?

If it's 3 houses (36 factions) vs 1 faction kind of seems unfair.
Yeah, true that. 36 factions vs 1 faction is a little bit too much.
- In H9 on W7
- Ex Sheriff of Fermanagh - Ex Governor of Ulster
- Former House Marshall of H7

-In H9 on W5
-Current Sheriff of Leitrim
PiCaZzO

Post by PiCaZzO »

Is it not a bit naive to think every member of every faction is participating? Even that all factions are?
cronicbomb

Post by cronicbomb »

if it was just 1 v1 faction wise none your guys in h9 could take it. you just have a whole house support 10 vs 100. in terms of warriors or *. who will normally win. either way you doing it *
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

This must be a bit new for you bud. You cant drop house and run... cause your not in a house. :/
jackybauer

Post by jackybauer »

As former Marshall of the new H19 I wish to make something really clear to all of you reading this post.

I have spent 2 months rebuilding what Shadius have extraordinarly destroyed in a week.

The minute I got the marshall seat I declared the new H19 neutral with all the houses.

We had some deals with the deceased H5 that we wouldnt interfere if they get into troubles. When they got crushed, H16 let us get Dorset which is part of our SW England territory anyways.

Since then, JiTe and I have made peace even tho I'm pretty sure he was a lil bit disappointed that I didnt help H5 with their war vs H16-H13.

H19 got wales for 24 hours but we said that we wouldn't give any help to The Dirty Dozen because... we are a NEUTRAL house. H19 needed people. H9's alliance attacking Wales destroyed that opportunity for my House to recruit back TDD.

So in my last house meeting, last sunday, I have invited H12 officials to join us and to merge with us. Which they accepted. The remaining of H12 is now a sister house of H19. H12 and H19 are working closely together and no one is bullying the other or trying to tell the other what to do.

The new H19 philosophy is a philosophy of teamplay: if you don't like the group, don't stay in it. If you are not active, get out.

H19 will remain neutral as long that no other houses push it to make illogical decisions. We won't be anyone's meatshield. We have more than 30 leaders from w4 that used to be under my command in my English alliance when I replaced Uvon on w4 with rebel_lead3r and AnonTwo and Anti-Toxin.

H19 is busy rebuilding since it has been at war since Day 2 of w7.

We have good relationships with almost all the Houses and we intend to keep it this way.

Our territories are: Lancashire, SW England and East Anglia. That's it. We don't wanna claim anything else.

I demoted myself as marshall for the time being because I considered that my job of putting H19 back on its track done. I may come back one day, but we are talking about months here.

Jackybauer former marshall of H19.
Barrbossa

Post by Barrbossa »

Hey Jackey,

Wanna go camping?
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

vilages are all open, feel free to take them, they produce decent amount of weapons so pillage if your in tyrone and want lots of weapons, got villages dotted elsewhere so feel free to cap, pillage or do whatever you want.

good luck to everyone on w7
xNomad

Post by xNomad »

ur leaving right at the start of the next big war which you so dearly wanted

Return to “World 7 Lounge”