USA Recruitment!

World 1 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
ButtonTheSaurus

USA Recruitment!

Post by ButtonTheSaurus »

Yo, DRK is organizing a large group for the USA world. If any of you want to hitch a ride with us please send me an in-game message. Our group consists of players from multiple worlds plus a fair amount of noobs to SK that we've recruited outside of the game.

DRK is a gaming community that exists outside of the games it plays. In this new world, we hope to recreate the great principles that comprise it's backbone: mutual-respect, teamwork, camaraderie, friendship, a willingness to teach and mentor, and even a sense of romanticism. The strongest factor in DRK’s successes arises from it’s dedication to building community-for we don’t just build kingdoms, we build friendships.

The one prerequisite that I would ask from all players who sign-on is to forget old grudges. we've recruited a rather diverse group of individuals who possessed personal enemies in this world and others. With DRK, all sins are forgiven and we start fresh. Let us celebrate the various talents and abilities each person brings to the team, and encourage each other on to excel. Please allow DRK to be a conduit of reconciliation, and let us dream of our future conquests together. My role is not to find fault and condemn players, but rather to be a talent scout who coaxes out the potential that resides within us all.

I'm aware of large groups entering from both W2 and W3, so perhaps some of us peeps from the other worlds can team up and give them a good run; prevent them from coloring the entire American map a single drab color!

Come join us, you never know, you might actually enjoy yourself! :)

Regards,
The DRK team
Tredlock

Re: USA Recruitment!

Post by Tredlock »

A persuasive pitch!

Return to “USA World 1 Lounge (Closed)”