World 7 History thread.

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
meatball2k

Re: World 7 History thread.

Post by meatball2k »

ah ok mate didn't realise, they crumbled pretty quickly though I do believe a lot of them joined the new Turkish world that just opened up
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

meatball2k wrote:My faction have been fighting since about day 30, we dont need to sit back and relax while farming faith, once again I will slap forward my crazy opinion which may seem far fetched but I believe that Scotland and Ireland are saving up there faith as they know they will need it and plan on taking out h17 by sheer numbers. I think its a terrible way to win a war by ganging up on 1 house and theres no glory in it.

I may be wrong and people can post here in a week or so and prove me wrong but thats just what I think is happening.

I will just fight my own war in surrey and hope this huge alliance doesnt turn on my little faction
H10 has been fighting since day 2, suck my Nutt.
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

well I was in Scotland in day 2 and don't recall much fighting going on b your house, you guys got slapped about abit by h1 and h16 but that's not really a fight that's just a slapping, yes they crumbled from within and you guys did well to come out of it but you obviously didn't do that well in that war as you had no territory to keep you in the glory race and you where booted out in round 1

so yeah good job on fighting since day 2 it obviously worked out well for your house since you where the first one to get knocked out

suck my nutt
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

meatball2k wrote:well I was in Scotland in day 2 and don't recall much fighting going on b your house, you guys got slapped about abit by h1 and h16 but that's not really a fight that's just a slapping, yes they crumbled from within and you guys did well to come out of it but you obviously didn't do that well in that war as you had no territory to keep you in the glory race and you where booted out in round 1

so yeah good job on fighting since day 2 it obviously worked out well for your house since you where the first one to get knocked out

suck my nutt
We got slapped? Gee, who Pushed Mat36 to quit and go hide in H19? Who took the Lothians from the iron grip of Mat36 and Trajan Magnus, and now holds all parishes in Lothian and East Lothian? And BTW, we only got eliminated due to a plan by H19 to keep us out of the race and to try and demoralize us because we aren't lapdogs like H14 and H7 were. Mat36 also caused it by monking Saxiii out of the Governorship of Lothians just before the round ended. You really have a warped sense of history mate, now go back to farming.
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

Oh, and it still doesn't change the fact that you are whining about us fighting your enemy for you...
FORTKNOX.

Post by FORTKNOX. »

war is over. H-9 / H-8 / H-6 / H-17 treaty signed. right before the opening of the new USA map. Suppose this will make it easier for some to try out the new usa map, from W-7 without fear of their castles while away
Veteran player of World-7 Exclusively
Neukdeh

Post by Neukdeh »

wow nice.. it's awesome that you guys can fight and then say hey that was fun lets take a break
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

world wars begin,

Ireland vs Scotland and some English rabble

who wins....

I predict this, H8 loses badly in Scotland (not so much a prediction as already happened) I think h8 will be defeated in Scotland and fall back to Ireland, Ireland will be invaded and repelled, Irelands new territory of wales will be the main battle station and I think Ireland will hold out as h16 are a bunch of rabble thrown together by defeated houses of the past so tha tells me they are full of deserters and losers so h9 will keep Ireland and Scotland and maybe start to move into England and then peace talks will begin.

Curve balls...H17,h18 and h19 I think H17 will spin the wheel of doom again as they have been quiet for a while if they attack irlenad again it could be interesting if they go for h16 in England then I think they will take the country quick enough.

I am in no talks wih anyone and its purely my thoughts.
Death Boltz

Post by Death Boltz »

H16 won it all......but H18 gave it away
Flanks

Post by Flanks »

So whos at war with who on ol world 7?

Return to “World 7 Lounge”