Just an idea - Friends and Family of BC victims

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Vaserati

Just an idea - Friends and Family of BC victims

Post by Vaserati »

I would like to paint the world pink for Breast Cancer Awareness. :D And people who want to can rename their villages something like "Paint The World Pink for BCA #". Even if you aren't House 8, it would be cool to show support. It's not something people can usually do in games, so wouldn't it be awesome if we could get some media attention or even the attention of the Stronghold Devs? :lol:

Anywho, that's all I wanted to say.
Bernd Von Berndenstein deBerndy McBerndingpants *cough* *ahem* Bernds be dernd I says.
Brotherkane

Re: Just an idea - Friends and Family of BC victims

Post by Brotherkane »

Using breast cancer as a way to gather support for your house is kind of a rotten thing to do, don't you think?. That being said I think we should support our troops and paint this world yellow. Everybody gets a yellow ribbon!... whether you want it or not.

btw I'm just kidding (:
Ad Rock

Post by Ad Rock »

This whole breast cancer - pink ribbon thing is getting far out of hand. You have football players and baseball batters strutting around in pink uniforms showing their "support". They look like idiots to many ppl and many of women are actually offended by this, how would guys like it if every team dressed in -say yellow- to show their support in fighting prostate cancer? :roll:

Stupid pop culture.
nop nop nop nop
Vaserati

Post by Vaserati »

Shrug. I just thought it would be nice. Quite frankly I've had pink hair for the last 2 years, way before I joined H8 (was in H1 for the first half of my SHK time), but whatevs. I guess I'll be the only one to wanna paint the world pink for a better reason than the game. =(
Bernd Von Berndenstein deBerndy McBerndingpants *cough* *ahem* Bernds be dernd I says.
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

RED?! HOW DARE YOU! THE ULTIMATE COLOR IS BLUE!
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

Let's turn it Blue for Prostate cancer. Only fair we do that if you want us to turn the map pink, eh?
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
Vaserati

Post by Vaserati »

Ajr568 wrote:Let's turn it Blue for Prostate cancer. Only fair we do that if you want us to turn the map pink, eh?
I'm okay with a bit of T & A awareness. ^_-
Ad Rock

Post by Ad Rock »

Sorry if my previous post was rude. ..
nop nop nop nop

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”