House 1 out of control

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Willmaulyou

House 1 out of control

Post by Willmaulyou »

Ever sense house 1 started issuing proclamations that sounded like they came out of * Germany my distaste for them has been very high. Now they have stepped over the line even for them. Like appeasement did not stop Hitler it seems they are now violating their express demands that neutrals not be attacked without provocation. I have done nothing but grow and maintain my villages and now house one is capturing them one by one. I find their actions so distasteful and they make the game so unpleasant that I am very tempted to just quit the game at this point. I hope that others who are tired of their belligerent petty tyranny will take lessons from history and deal with house one as the world once did to Hitler.
Willmaulyou

Re: House 1 out of control

Post by Willmaulyou »

Tilip VI is scouting for King Jhordan and d3l3t3k3y who are actually taking my villages. They spent about a week threatening me in less and less veiled ways before just deciding that because I didnt like them and because I IDed my villages after a week of threats that I was hostile.
JaxiTaxi

Post by JaxiTaxi »

So little information is given in this post that it is impossible to determine what is going on. Everything you type is gilded with subjective language, so we're automatically hesitant to take whatever you say at face value. I'll try to treat this very generally and hopefully put this matter to rest.

1) House 1 players are instructed not to act violently towards neutrals without cause to do so. A few examples of what could violate a neutrals neutrality are these:
-Voting against the House 1 player.
-Spreading propaganda against House 1 and/or its' players.
-Any monks, or armies used against House 1.
-Capturing or razing our vassals without at least the common decency of a message first.
-Aiding an enemy.
These are just a few common reasons why we remove neutrals, although individual circumstances often give rise to new reasons. If you feel like you have been targeted unfairly, we invite the player to take it up with the local sheriff or an officer/general of the faction. Sometimes they may forward you to someone else, but we generally do take those violations seriously, as they reflect poorly on our whole House.

2) A couple of players does not make a whole House. Generalizing against our entire House based on your single experience is both unfair and asinine. We have many, many players, and although some of them are bound to be schmucks, we are not entirely comprised of them.

3) Bringing your topic to the forums and not through an officer or general demonstrates not your desire to resolve said issue, but instead perpetuates a cycle of nonsense and slander.
JaxiTaxi

Post by JaxiTaxi »

A complaint is different from propaganda. If an individual is trying to influence the attitude of a population against House 1, that is cause to remove them. Messages are often more potent in this game than armies, and on more than one occassion we've been forwarded messages of individuals trying to incite violence against House 1.
Voninski

Post by Voninski »

David Spy...do we need to actually declare war on you?

Silence!
Voninski

Post by Voninski »

I am only the diplomat till the end of the age. It is so close I am getting antsy.

After that if anyone (figuratively) looks me in the eyes they will die.
apofis

Post by apofis »

Voninski wrote:I am only the diplomat till the end of the age. It is so close I am getting antsy.

After that if anyone (figuratively) looks me in the eyes they will die.

LoL :D
Grand Duchy of Lithuania - Mighty Baltic Force
Push us and we will crush you.

House 6
Grand Duchy of Lithuania

World 5
Willmaulyou

Post by Willmaulyou »

Alright everyone keep your eyes open it appears that saying "no you may not have my village" is sufficient to be declared hostile. This places everyone in the line of fire. They have no taken all but two of my villages and they are sending huge numbers of attacks my way I think I have been attacked in excess of 40 times just today so as someone about to be reset and with nothing further to loose I wanted to warn those who read this that house one has gone rogue. Marshal your forces, solidify your alliances, house one is truly, and completely off the rails.
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

David senior moderator buddy, your loathing for H1 has been consistent in your postings. Seeing as your impartiality is a joke, I don't see why FF lets you strut around thumping your chest in the forums. Why don't you pipe down and stick to answering mundane noob gameplay questions.
cyckuan

Post by cyckuan »

Sometimes when you win, you lose.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”