pillaging for score

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
bukland

Re: pillaging for score

Post by bukland »

Why not?
The game can be played in many ways.
The two players have to pay attention, if someone notice them it is possible they will be pillaged out by a third player. :)
The strange is they are from the same faction. I think you can't attack a player in the same your own faction
Kedavra

Post by Kedavra »

Lol.

They are still paying honour, so I dont know whats wrong about it.
JaxiTaxi

Post by JaxiTaxi »

I would have thought it would be embarrassing to get high ranks and achievements through such means. Well I guess if you can't beat up others, beat up yourselves.
JaxiTaxi

Post by JaxiTaxi »

Early game, easily passible, and against other players. It's not necessarily a tough fight, but at least you aren't hitting someone that lives under the same roof as yourself. It's akin to owning two accounts and using the accounts to get your scoreboard higher. It's not competition.
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

yep, I was the number 3 pillager on world 5 for a long time... all 144k of my pillaging packets were either inactive players around me, or from attacking active players while I faught wars in scotland...

Kinda depressing to know these people cheated to get that high.
ZeroFactor

Post by ZeroFactor »

What about getting FireStarter Diamond Achievement by razing inactives, and then talking around about it like you are a great warrior :)
i actually saw a lot of people who got beaten and stayed low in last 6-7 months but all got this achievement without fighting any war in that time span:)
Haludza

Post by Haludza »

ZeroFactor wrote:What about getting FireStarter Diamond Achievement by razing inactives, and then talking around about it like you are a great warrior :)
i actually saw a lot of people who got beaten and stayed low in last 6-7 months but all got this achievement without fighting any war in that time span:)
How many accounts are you yourself handling??
“Anyone can do something when they want to do it. Really successful people do things when they don’t want to do it.”
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

I got my Conquer Diamond capping IA's, of course, that was out of need of villages more than trying to get 20....
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
Haludza

Post by Haludza »

DavidSpy wrote:In World One many of the my 40+ razes were on enemy newbs, I don't consider that wrong since they clearly sided with the enemy. Razing inactives is questionable but you still have to beat the castle, so it's proof you are capable of reaching the keep... eventually. :P
True.
Achievements are meant to help you get some good deal of honour.
There should be an achievment of vandalizing the keep as well..
I always used to give people the vandalise drills and later on i found out that there is nothing like that in achievement section people who ddn know me used to say i dnt do wars as i have zero pillaging and ransacking achievements. Pretty sad :(
“Anyone can do something when they want to do it. Really successful people do things when they don’t want to do it.”
doctor_suhaib

Post by doctor_suhaib »

Haludza wrote:
DavidSpy wrote:In World One many of the my 40+ razes were on enemy newbs, I don't consider that wrong since they clearly sided with the enemy. Razing inactives is questionable but you still have to beat the castle, so it's proof you are capable of reaching the keep... eventually. :P
True.
Achievements are meant to help you get some good deal of honour.
There should be an achievment of vandalizing the keep as well..
I always used to give people the vandalise drills and later on i found out that there is nothing like that in achievement section people who ddn know me used to say i dnt do wars as i have zero pillaging and ransacking achievements. Pretty sad :(
Its not entirely true, by vandalizing a village you kill enemy troops as an attacker and you get warrior achievement,
1000 troops silver
20000 troops gold
250000 diamond achievement.

It includes killing any troops (player & AI) in any sort of attack.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”