Greed

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
rey_bonana

Greed

Post by rey_bonana »

Greedy: Excessively desirous of acquiring or possessing, especially wishing to possess more than what one needs or deserves.
In mideval time greed is the source of conflict in everyland.
Now that you know the meaning and power of greed asks your self if your leader/house are greedy.
Then figure it out if its really worth of fighting beside a greedy person?
Bretth

Re: Greed

Post by Bretth »

FORTKNOX. wrote:I agree to an extent
This game is LONG and you will see MANY color changes to the map in world 7 as the glory rounds pass. Dont think because one house has control now that things wont change........change ALWAYS comes in SHK's :) Be patient and smart
I second that :)

A guy starts playing and wants a nice village to live in.......... Then he wants a nice parish and takes it ........... Then he wants his neighbours and takes that.

Greed makes the game world go round.

Understand that others are greedy and want things now, then wait and take it from them when they have over extended themselves and made a lot of enemies. Some players do themselves in by thinking they alone are world beaters. :twisted:
Neukdeh

Post by Neukdeh »

yep things always change.. I actually like seeing every house have a county and appreciate all the beautiful colors on display
Neukdeh

Post by Neukdeh »

It looks like almost every house has a county except H3, H6 and H11

Maybe we should carve out a county for them as well?
Neukdeh

Post by Neukdeh »

ok now H3 and H6 have a county of their own.. any house still not have a county?
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I believe h7,h1, h11 and h14 from the top of my head
Lord God Almighty

Post by Lord God Almighty »

H20 had one but H8, 9, 19,13 and 17 don't seem to want H20 to have lands. And to say this World will last 3 years! I think you are dreaming lol. World 1 lasted 825 days before the end of the 1st Age because we fought hard for it . Now it will be lucky to last 200 days all because of the 2nd Age rule changes. Well done Firefly by taking a once good game and then destroying it by unwanted rule changes. Greed goes hand in hand with ego :(
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I think world 1 may have lasted so long because there wasnt so many other worlds so people had to stick around and fight, now people dont want to be absorbed into other factions or relocate and start again so now they just think "right we have been beaten, we will nto join enemy or relocate, we will learn from our mistakes and start again on the next world" so in w1 where you couldtnt really do that as there was not 29 other worlds to go to you had to stick it out. Those days are gone.
Lord God Almighty

Post by Lord God Almighty »

so does that mean so many Worlds have ruined the Game? You can move to every one of those Worlds and you will find the same type of dynamic. I have seen Houses go to War over 1 Parish which means nothing in the Glory Race. Why? GREED!! They must control everything and destroy anyone who dares to want to be a Steward. It's so sad that people forget this is only a GAME :(.
Kedavra

Post by Kedavra »

The question is who forgets that this is only a game LGA. You sound like war would be something terrible and really bad, like in reality, but in this point you are forgetting that this is only a game and war is just one part of it.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”