World 7 History thread.

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
FoolishOrc

Re: World 7 History thread.

Post by FoolishOrc »

rofl you are talking about w7 right?
the most funny part is when players start believing their own lies.
cronicbomb

Post by cronicbomb »

probably shouldn't say this. but h19 has one of the worst marshall's i've ever seen in my history of playing. not to mention. some people who hold/held seats. didn't use them properly i know south wales opened first. but tehres a huge difference in south wales and north wales/mid wales. when you have people who don't deserve the seat or care to build them properly holding seats. you don't deserve to hold the territory.
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

You're talking about Shadius? He must be something special, he's H19's marshall in W8 too.
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

You say Gendry is good because he controls possibly the most effective and deadly house on any world.
cronicbomb

Post by cronicbomb »

Shadius is terrible. they give peace to who they want cause they have friends even though they have turned against h19 like 3-4 times. when they thought they could fight. he didin't give peace just cause a friend of theres from W4 wanted teh cumbria sherrif seat. ait was just a jokehow the house has been runed. ou don't win this game playing it like a raze. yo do it by playing it like a marathon.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I always heard that h19 are on the brink of collapse and there is internal problems but Shadius must command some sort of respect as he has already built up a solid looking house on w8 as well. I am in w5 and I really think Supermarioman and Markimp are great leaders it may sound easy to stay neutral but I dont know many neutral houses that can actually keep them all together and keep growing and he must be a really good diplomat to have avoided war and there both just really god guys,

Talon the new H9 HM is also a good guy and straight talker he wont play any games and he tells it as it is he wont take no shi* from no one so I will always have respect for him I believe this is his first time as House Marshall but I think he will do a good job H9 already seem to be pulling back together and getting over there initial problems over factions leaving (mine) and world 8 taking all most the chaos big hitters, so to recover from that has to be applauded, I have not dealt with Uvon much but he also seems to be really good HM from what I have seen and same with Rathbone and Killoth the old and new H13 HM's
ckhanima

Post by ckhanima »

The Super Soldier wrote:You're talking about Shadius? He must be something special, he's H19's marshall in W8 too.
No, he is not the HM of H19 in W8 ;).
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Shadius is h10 HM in world 8 probably alot of the olf h19 guys from w7 are also there with him though
Haludza

Post by Haludza »

World 1 is getting boring.. I dnt feel good in switching from Cp to baron thats the only reason i am still on W1.... I will switch to world 7 when i get to something like Duke or a prince. o_-
Neukdeh

Post by Neukdeh »

W7 is active which I am happy about but I wish the chat and forums were utilized more

Return to “World 7 Lounge”