Monk Game

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
joelabrute27

Monk Game

Post by joelabrute27 »

hi this is my first war i realise this game not a war gane its a Monk game

if you monk you win and when you are lower rank your *

really not impress with that,monk are way to powerful

i have many troops but cannot do anything cause i have no monk so whats the point to play this game before being a prince lol
joelabrute27

Re: Monk Game

Post by joelabrute27 »

And here again its all about who spend more money in the game heavy card player are invisible

i play premium every month cause i love the game but very dissapointed with the way war works

i see no reason to build massive army you just need monk
Neukdeh

Post by Neukdeh »

True monks are extremely important.. just think of them as wizards and you know how strong and important wizards are in a war.

I also think being a heavy carder provides an advantage especially early on but once everyone catches up in terms of rank and research it diminishes the advantages.

I think the most important factor to be successful is activity & teamwork. You have a group of highly active players that work well as a team and you will win more wars than not. Players run out of faith points eventually and if you are there to take advantage you will do well.

Good Luck and Have Fun
joelabrute27

Post by joelabrute27 »

im not having fun at all i didnt know war was like that

i dont care if i get raze its part of the game but its not a fair game its all about spending money

it would be easy for me to be so strong if i could spend as much money in the game but i wont lol

i still think monk a way too powerful this is stupid

but thx for the reply :) i like people opinion
FORTKNOX.

Post by FORTKNOX. »

I like the monks abilities and all the research attached to it.

If there was no way to protect yourself when offline and all your villages got razed in war times , what fun is that? Thats not fun to me. I like the strategy involved. As mentioned FP's are hard to accumulate and easy to use (thats a fair balance to me)

One village cannot produce enough FP's to keep it ID continuous. Wait for the opportunity for ID to run out / FP's to run out / excommunicate so they cannot use monks / attack them other ways (hit their vassels/parish/allies).

Its a great war game and I personally love this added feature. Rather than a simple 'build armies/attack/rebuild/attack' premise
Veteran player of World-7 Exclusively
metroman

Post by metroman »

FORTKNOX. wrote:I like the monks abilities and all the research attached to it.

If there was no way to protect yourself when offline and all your villages got razed in war times , what fun is that? Thats not fun to me. I like the strategy involved. As mentioned FP's are hard to accumulate and easy to use (thats a fair balance to me)

One village cannot produce enough FP's to keep it ID continuous. Wait for the opportunity for ID to run out / FP's to run out / excommunicate so they cannot use monks / attack them other ways (hit their vassels/parish/allies).

Its a great war game and I personally love this added feature. Rather than a simple 'build armies/attack/rebuild/attack' premise
I agree there as well, Monks are necessary some times, and I sit back most of the time watching others waste their FP's sending Monks just to move Votes in a Parish, which jump back to where they were in 15 mins...too many over use Monks and don't do them like they strategically should.
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

To negate monks, just have someone xcomm a county for 30 hours and go to work razing them then. Not that hard to do...
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
joelabrute27

Post by joelabrute27 »

Guys i agree the monk thing is every good and a different way to play i just find them too powerful when 10 monk become more powerful than me having 3000 troops.

monk are useful but like you said its war game if having in front of you a army that you cannot attack cause they keep being in ID it loose a bit of is fun and also its normal to being attack in a war game

keep the monk just a bit less powerful maybe :)
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

Monks can be nullified easily, it just requires some planning, and a ton of xcomm. But I do agree, Armies should be the primary tool, and monk powers restricted a bit.
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
joelabrute27

Post by joelabrute27 »

Yeah thats it

they are useful and make the game different but still too powerful :(

Return to “World 7 Lounge”