Achievement Progress

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Fireball_Lee

Achievement Progress

Post by Fireball_Lee »

Achievements are a good way to get extra honour and also, the more you have, the better the player you appear to be. As of now, if you hover over each achievement, you can see what level of the achievement you are on, and what is required to get the next achievement. This is great as it gives you some kind of figure to aim at, but I think it should tell you your precise progress through each achievement and therefore, you know exactly how much you need to do to get to the next level.

For example, at the moment, I have the "Team player" achievement in gold. I know that I must have donated 1,000 packets to get that, and I also know that I need to donate 10,000 packets to get diamond. However, I have no idea the actual number of packets I have donated.... it could be just over 1 thousand or just under 10 thousand.

I think if players know exactly what they need to do to get the achievement, it make it more enjoyable to do, instead of just having to guess.
The Super Soldier

Re: Achievement Progress

Post by The Super Soldier »

I've been on that achievement for months... LOL I'd guess I'm around 7 or 8k packets donated.
Fireball_Lee

Post by Fireball_Lee »

The Super Soldier wrote:I've been on that achievement for months... LOL I'd guess I'm around 7 or 8k packets donated.
See lol, "guess" :) There is no way of knowing, and I think a future update should include a feature that allows you to see your progress.
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

There are 2 ways to look at achievements

1 - go through your avatar portrait and click the achievements icon in the portrait. This method will not display "current" progress.

2 - click on the Crown icon near top of the screen where the other icons are (like village , map , etc) . Once on this screen you will see more detailed information about your characters development . It is here that if you mouse over the achievements that they will reveal the "current" progress towards your next achievement
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

Return to “Feedback”