It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:53 pm



Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Steward attacking its own Parish Village 
Author Message

Joined: Sun May 12, 2013 6:52 am
Posts: 3
Reply with quote
Post Steward attacking its own Parish Village
:( Hi
My Village is Rivendell which was situated in Ecknamucky "Cork" "Ireland". My Steward Lorrimer has been completely ignorant towards protecting the new villages from Enemy Castles, Bandit Camps and Wolf Layers, therefore I did certain things and I request you to answer to each of my questions please...

1) I asked her to either destroy the enemies or at least give me some reinforcements till I can fight on my own. Did I do something Wrong??
2) She did not responded to my messages nor took any action and kept sitting idle while every time Rat attacked and stole my little collected resources. Was She Right???
3) I sent her a final reminder saying either she act or I'll break away from her and connect to Neighboring Liege Lord with in the "Cork". Did I do anything wrong???
4) Finally when I approached other players and asked them to either force Lorrimer or choose a new Steward. Was I wrong???
5) When my steward found that I want to have new Steward, either me or any other who act and protect Villages, She attacked me and took away my Village. Was I wrong? Is she right?
6) I reported the matter to sheriff "Bronx" and he also acted biased and held her right, with a reason that she is in her alliance and what she did is OK.
7) Attaching the mail from Sheriff Bronx after I reported the matter to him>>>

Guys is that how a free world act or is this game an Anarchy where Developed keep stepping on developing Villages...


Sun May 12, 2013 7:20 am
Profile

Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 4:28 pm
Posts: 17
Reply with quote
Post Re: Steward attacking its own Parish Village
Although you can not change others
But you can change yourself
The configuration can quickly build the skills of the village
Every day happy


:lol:


Sun May 12, 2013 8:54 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:11 am
Posts: 617
Location: A Geographical Position on this Earth
Reply with quote
Post Re: Steward attacking its own Parish Village
Well, you have a crappy steward on your hands. Because this person is part of house 1, their sheriff and I guess allies, would be favorable towards themselves, whereas if you are a neutral, you mean nothing to them. If you want revenge, go to England, join H19 and wait till they decide to take over Ireland!

_________________
I, TSS am (a/an):

- proud troll
- well renowned annoying bugger
- Jack of all trades
- Master of neutrality
- Amateur farmer
- Terrible Supplier
Image


Sun May 12, 2013 12:40 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:05 pm
Posts: 266
Location: Canada
Reply with quote
Post Re: Steward attacking its own Parish Village
Even though SHK's is a mid evil GAME, it certainly hold some flare to the politics and ruthlessness of that time period

Alot of how seats of position in the game are held are by forceful ways. You cannot play the game expecting true democracy of 2013

If you act and think that you are in the time period of its setting you will go alot further. Firstly; respect your superiors of title and rank. Dont TELL them what to do. Instead, kindly request and hope that your wish is honored

It seems funny, I know. But the more I examine the politics in SHK's, the more similarities I see with how things were actually done in that time period. It may be 2013 in the Real World, but you will find most things reguarding politics are run like the middle ages in SHK's

_________________
Veteran player of World-7 Exclusively


Sun May 12, 2013 12:52 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:13 am
Posts: 2253
Reply with quote
Post Re: Steward attacking its own Parish Village
Awesome post Fortknox, your totally correct the game is medieval and the poitics are the same the neutral (peasents) really have no say and if they try to rise up and take action they get knocked back down to size.

_________________
Image


Sun May 12, 2013 1:31 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:08 am
Posts: 7163
Location: WI, USA
Reply with quote
Post Re: Steward attacking its own Parish Village
@OP

There are two sides to every story, while the picture you paint of your steward is that of an self centered and ruthless player I doubt that is entirely true.

I, as a steward, am very receptive to player input. But if a newbie joins my parish and begins demanding I remove every single wolf lair the second it appears or insisting I build guilds which are unimportant (banqueting guilds) then I doubt we will get along. A little respect for those who who are vets at this game will go a long way.

I'm siding with FORTKNOX's well written post on this matter as well.

_________________
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage


Sun May 12, 2013 4:00 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Sun May 12, 2013 6:52 am
Posts: 3
Reply with quote
Post Re: Steward attacking its own Parish Village
The Super Soldier wrote:
Well, you have a crappy steward on your hands. Because this person is part of house 1, their sheriff and I guess allies, would be favorable towards themselves, whereas if you are a neutral, you mean nothing to them. If you want revenge, go to England, join H19 and wait till they decide to take over Ireland!


@The Super Soldier...thanks for a productive comment Sire


Mon May 13, 2013 2:29 am
Profile

Joined: Sun May 12, 2013 6:52 am
Posts: 3
Reply with quote
Post Re: Steward attacking its own Parish Village
FORTKNOX. wrote:
Even though SHK's is a mid evil GAME, it certainly hold some flare to the politics and ruthlessness of that time period

Alot of how seats of position in the game are held are by forceful ways. You cannot play the game expecting true democracy of 2013

If you act and think that you are in the time period of its setting you will go alot further. Firstly; respect your superiors of title and rank. Dont TELL them what to do. Instead, kindly request and hope that your wish is honored

It seems funny, I know. But the more I examine the politics in SHK's, the more similarities I see with how things were actually done in that time period. It may be 2013 in the Real World, but you will find most things reguarding politics are run like the middle ages in SHK's

@FORTKNOX...
Agree on Politics in SHK,
Seniors...Always Respectful,
Help is what had been asked which shall not be taken as demands or directions to the Stewards, I am also a Steward of a Parish with a different name and region and I always immediately send reinforcements to Villages that arrive in my Parish with an Welcoming mail to a new arrival to ask for any help required...Its just start when they need help & then they prosper which further result in their approach towards other new incomers and the members of the Parish.....


Mon May 13, 2013 2:42 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:18 am
Posts: 208
Location: Mud hut in South Africa
Reply with quote
Post Re: Steward attacking its own Parish Village
Navyyblue wrote:
The Super Soldier wrote:
Well, you have a crappy steward on your hands. Because this person is part of house 1, their sheriff and I guess allies, would be favorable towards themselves, whereas if you are a neutral, you mean nothing to them. If you want revenge, go to England, join H19 and wait till they decide to take over Ireland!


@The Super Soldier...thanks for a productive comment Sire


No, what you mean is "thanks for agreeing with everything I just said."

Just because wiser older players pointed out what you did wrong you throw them under the bus?
Why did you even ask all those questions in your first post if you didn't want to hear anyone disagree with you?

_________________
nop nop nop nop


Mon May 13, 2013 4:02 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 4:06 am
Posts: 12
Location: England
Reply with quote
Post Re: Steward attacking its own Parish Village
I agree with alot of the points the OP makes but partly agree with the poster above me. If you didn't anyone to disagree with you, then why did you ask these questions? I doubt this is a self confidence forum.

_________________
KlNGlRlSH
World 4 / World 6

Stronghold Kingdoms Advanced Guide


Mon May 13, 2013 4:08 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.