Steward attacking its own Parish Village

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
Navyyblue
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 12, 2013 6:52 am

Steward attacking its own Parish Village

Post by Navyyblue » Sun May 12, 2013 7:20 am

:( Hi
My Village is Rivendell which was situated in Ecknamucky "Cork" "Ireland". My Steward Lorrimer has been completely ignorant towards protecting the new villages from Enemy Castles, Bandit Camps and Wolf Layers, therefore I did certain things and I request you to answer to each of my questions please...

1) I asked her to either destroy the enemies or at least give me some reinforcements till I can fight on my own. Did I do something Wrong??
2) She did not responded to my messages nor took any action and kept sitting idle while every time Rat attacked and stole my little collected resources. Was She Right???
3) I sent her a final reminder saying either she act or I'll break away from her and connect to Neighboring Liege Lord with in the "Cork". Did I do anything wrong???
4) Finally when I approached other players and asked them to either force Lorrimer or choose a new Steward. Was I wrong???
5) When my steward found that I want to have new Steward, either me or any other who act and protect Villages, She attacked me and took away my Village. Was I wrong? Is she right?
6) I reported the matter to sheriff "Bronx" and he also acted biased and held her right, with a reason that she is in her alliance and what she did is OK.
7) Attaching the mail from Sheriff Bronx after I reported the matter to him>>>

Guys is that how a free world act or is this game an Anarchy where Developed keep stepping on developing Villages...

SD995
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 4:28 pm

Re: Steward attacking its own Parish Village

Post by SD995 » Sun May 12, 2013 8:54 am

Although you can not change others
But you can change yourself
The configuration can quickly build the skills of the village
Every day happy


:lol:

The Super Soldier
Posts: 617
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:11 am
Location: A Geographical Position on this Earth

Re: Steward attacking its own Parish Village

Post by The Super Soldier » Sun May 12, 2013 12:40 pm

Well, you have a crappy steward on your hands. Because this person is part of house 1, their sheriff and I guess allies, would be favorable towards themselves, whereas if you are a neutral, you mean nothing to them. If you want revenge, go to England, join H19 and wait till they decide to take over Ireland!

User avatar
FORTKNOX.
Posts: 266
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:05 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Steward attacking its own Parish Village

Post by FORTKNOX. » Sun May 12, 2013 12:52 pm

Even though SHK's is a mid evil GAME, it certainly hold some flare to the politics and ruthlessness of that time period

Alot of how seats of position in the game are held are by forceful ways. You cannot play the game expecting true democracy of 2013

If you act and think that you are in the time period of its setting you will go alot further. Firstly; respect your superiors of title and rank. Dont TELL them what to do. Instead, kindly request and hope that your wish is honored

It seems funny, I know. But the more I examine the politics in SHK's, the more similarities I see with how things were actually done in that time period. It may be 2013 in the Real World, but you will find most things reguarding politics are run like the middle ages in SHK's
Veteran player of World-7 Exclusively

meatball2k
Posts: 2258
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:13 am

Re: Steward attacking its own Parish Village

Post by meatball2k » Sun May 12, 2013 1:31 pm

Awesome post Fortknox, your totally correct the game is medieval and the poitics are the same the neutral (peasents) really have no say and if they try to rise up and take action they get knocked back down to size.
Image

User avatar
DavidSpy
Posts: 7163
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:08 am
Location: WI, USA
Contact:

Re: Steward attacking its own Parish Village

Post by DavidSpy » Sun May 12, 2013 4:00 pm

@OP

There are two sides to every story, while the picture you paint of your steward is that of an self centered and ruthless player I doubt that is entirely true.

I, as a steward, am very receptive to player input. But if a newbie joins my parish and begins demanding I remove every single wolf lair the second it appears or insisting I build guilds which are unimportant (banqueting guilds) then I doubt we will get along. A little respect for those who who are vets at this game will go a long way.

I'm siding with FORTKNOX's well written post on this matter as well.
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

Navyyblue
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 12, 2013 6:52 am

Re: Steward attacking its own Parish Village

Post by Navyyblue » Mon May 13, 2013 2:29 am

The Super Soldier wrote:Well, you have a crappy steward on your hands. Because this person is part of house 1, their sheriff and I guess allies, would be favorable towards themselves, whereas if you are a neutral, you mean nothing to them. If you want revenge, go to England, join H19 and wait till they decide to take over Ireland!
@The Super Soldier...thanks for a productive comment Sire

Navyyblue
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 12, 2013 6:52 am

Re: Steward attacking its own Parish Village

Post by Navyyblue » Mon May 13, 2013 2:42 am

FORTKNOX. wrote:Even though SHK's is a mid evil GAME, it certainly hold some flare to the politics and ruthlessness of that time period

Alot of how seats of position in the game are held are by forceful ways. You cannot play the game expecting true democracy of 2013

If you act and think that you are in the time period of its setting you will go alot further. Firstly; respect your superiors of title and rank. Dont TELL them what to do. Instead, kindly request and hope that your wish is honored

It seems funny, I know. But the more I examine the politics in SHK's, the more similarities I see with how things were actually done in that time period. It may be 2013 in the Real World, but you will find most things reguarding politics are run like the middle ages in SHK's
@FORTKNOX...
Agree on Politics in SHK,
Seniors...Always Respectful,
Help is what had been asked which shall not be taken as demands or directions to the Stewards, I am also a Steward of a Parish with a different name and region and I always immediately send reinforcements to Villages that arrive in my Parish with an Welcoming mail to a new arrival to ask for any help required...Its just start when they need help & then they prosper which further result in their approach towards other new incomers and the members of the Parish.....

User avatar
Ad Rock
Posts: 208
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:18 am
Location: Mud hut in South Africa

Re: Steward attacking its own Parish Village

Post by Ad Rock » Mon May 13, 2013 4:02 am

Navyyblue wrote:
The Super Soldier wrote:Well, you have a crappy steward on your hands. Because this person is part of house 1, their sheriff and I guess allies, would be favorable towards themselves, whereas if you are a neutral, you mean nothing to them. If you want revenge, go to England, join H19 and wait till they decide to take over Ireland!
@The Super Soldier...thanks for a productive comment Sire
No, what you mean is "thanks for agreeing with everything I just said."

Just because wiser older players pointed out what you did wrong you throw them under the bus?
Why did you even ask all those questions in your first post if you didn't want to hear anyone disagree with you?
nop nop nop nop

User avatar
KlNGlRlSH
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 4:06 am
Location: England
Contact:

Re: Steward attacking its own Parish Village

Post by KlNGlRlSH » Mon May 13, 2013 4:08 am

I agree with alot of the points the OP makes but partly agree with the poster above me. If you didn't anyone to disagree with you, then why did you ask these questions? I doubt this is a self confidence forum.
KlNGlRlSH
World 4 / World 6

Stronghold Kingdoms Advanced Guide

Post Reply

Return to “World 7 Lounge”